[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

this build is awesome, could you use the quiver rigwalds quills ?, or is it preferable what you have?
Sorry for my English, but I wanted to thank you for the good job
I noticed that people aren't using curse on hit + a juicy curse. Is there a reason why I don't see people using curse on hit? I just got done with playing a wander and everybody uses curse on hit + assasin mark (extra dmg). Is curse on hit not being applied or something?
"
mrutomi wrote:
I noticed that people aren't using curse on hit + a juicy curse. Is there a reason why I don't see people using curse on hit? I just got done with playing a wander and everybody uses curse on hit + assasin mark (extra dmg). Is curse on hit not being applied or something?

I've been using a CoH Assassin's Mark ring ;)

You may use OoS + CoH + Proj. Weakness or gloves with Ele. Weakness corruption too.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 19, 2018, 4:35:01 PM
Im having super issues with mana right now at level 80, any tips?
"
liquorwhole wrote:
I'm having super issues with mana right now at level 80, any tips?

Try grabbing the one mana-leech node down from the Herbalism tree. I've ran with one node for a while and it worked fine.
Last edited by RegusThorn on Jul 20, 2018, 6:23:18 AM
I closely followed the guide and this is my gear right now. My main goal for the rest of the season would be to kill uber elder. Dont know the fight very much yet and feel feel kind of squishy atm.
Any suggestions what to improve or change to give it a try ? Got around 15ex left to spend.

could also take a look at my character.
"
COONINOUT wrote:
I'm confused with the Combat Focus Jewels for this build. There isn't enough stats in radius for either of the jewels to work?

Am I missing something?

Hello guys, I have the same questions, can someone please explain?
Thanks a lot
"
Arrensen wrote:
I closely followed the guide and this is my gear right now. My main goal for the rest of the season would be to kill uber elder. Dont know the fight very much yet and feel feel kind of squishy atm.
Any suggestions what to improve or change to give it a try ? Got around 15ex left to spend.

could also take a look at my character.

for me the dmg is there but the crit is not consistent enough so i say getting an curse on hit assassin mark ring is good
"
nhangham wrote:
"
COONINOUT wrote:
I'm confused with the Combat Focus Jewels for this build. There isn't enough stats in radius for either of the jewels to work?

Am I missing something?

Hello guys, I have the same questions, can someone please explain?
Thanks a lot

The stats do not need to be allocated to count towards the requirement. The nodes simply have to be on the tree within the radius.
Finally got a Frostferno, so I'm going to drop my Pyre. Is The Taming worth it, or should I look for a ring with Assassin's Mark on hit? Cause I'm currently using OoS/CoH setup in my Stark helm but obviously I will be dropping that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info