[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
lindalust wrote:
Hello! thanks for the awesome build, i'm enjoying it alot! but im abit confused about the tree, which one i should use and such. Im currenty using Lioneye's Fall and Soul Raker. But i dont have Xoph's Heart. So my question are.. Which tree should i go after meanwhile im saving up for Xoph's? Should i go after yours or should i switch to the Avatar of fire tree? Thanks.

You should not skill Soul Raker in this case.

Without Xoph's Blood, without Soul Raker / Lioneye's Fall:

Level 90: www.poeurl.com/bZ63
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 13, 2018, 7:27:11 PM
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
"
dhise wrote:
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
any chance I could get an idea why my single target tool tip its only 269k in HO (with haste)? I heard of 400k+ and not with +2 or +8 frostferno
my chars are open - burnerr

thanks

You're not accounting for point blank + chin sol which point blank you get 50% and chin sol you get 100% increased damage.

Im only talking about tooltip, some people have way more dps, just trying to understand where I can improve

I'm also interested in someones answer to this. I have 130k AOE and 250k Single Target DPS in hideout with haste on. How are people reaching the 300+ tooltip, let alone 400+?
"

Yes, you need two quivers, unless you plan to manually swap the one quiver into each slot.

So do people running this spec just manually swap their quiver on harder boss fights like shaper/uber elder? Or do people not run a second quiver for the chin-sol?
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"

Yes, you need two quivers, unless you plan to manually swap the one quiver into each slot.

So do people running this spec just manually swap their quiver on harder boss fights like shaper/uber elder? Or do people not run a second quiver for the chin-sol?

I manually swap quivers, personally. I use a Blind one for physical bosses, such as the Guardians. Everything else gets bulldozed, so it's excessive save for a few 14/15 bosses with dangerous mods. I don't run 2 bows at the moment.
So first thx for op, the power creep is real.2 things still left for me:uber atziri and uber elder,but i think i dont bother with atziri.so from the build: op as f*ck.i had a lot of strong character already and i can say, this one is one of the strongest.its not so fast like a wander and mot the best bosskiller (but its in the top 5 for sure) and here i mean just uber elder bcose other bosses are jokes before this char.i have atm 405k hideout dps with golem and haste.ithe last upgrade will be a kaom with incr. dmg and life implicit i guess or reduced dmg still dont know.my setup is pretty defensive.i have an enfeeble curser tombfist, arctic armour,phase acro and still a watchers eye with onslaught on kill if i have haste.its pretty good because still some % dodge are on it too if i have haste.so i reached 400+k hideout dps without anger and an anger modded watchers eye.ok i have a +2 fire gem frostferno tough.im pretty satisfied with this setup, its pretty tanky on its own way.i mostly die just from those shitty porcupines spikes.they are sometimes nasty.

Tanaomit:u need 2 quivers there is no other way.with only 1 quiver u have to change your quiver between bossfights and mapping and its just shit.buy a good quiver for your chinsol and a mediocre for quillrain.the mapping setup is enough for everything until guardians u dont need a multiple exalts worth quiver.
Last edited by slicchabib on Jul 13, 2018, 8:55:24 PM
Hello again! Thanks for the quick answer, I've changed my tree for Avatar of fire now. So i dont need to use Lioneye's Fall until i get my Xoph's. Right? Thanks for the help.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
lindalust wrote:
Hello! thanks for the awesome build, i'm enjoying it alot! but im abit confused about the tree, which one i should use and such. Im currenty using Lioneye's Fall and Soul Raker. But i dont have Xoph's Heart. So my question are.. Which tree should i go after meanwhile im saving up for Xoph's? Should i go after yours or should i switch to the Avatar of fire tree? Thanks.

You should not skill Soul Raker in this case.

Without Xoph's Blood, without Soul Raker / Lioneye's Fall:

Level 90: www.poeurl.com/bZ63

Hello again! Thanks for the quick answer, I've changed my tree for Avatar of fire now. So i dont need to use Lioneye's Fall until i get my Xoph's. Right? Thanks for the help.
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"

I bought two because I'm far too lazy to swap manually for bosses. You don't really need an amazing quiver for mapping if cost is an issue.

These are the two set-ups I use.

Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate the info.

What would be a better upgrade for me ATM? Kaom's Heart or a Frostferno? I'm currently using a Tab & Starkonjas,
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate the info.

What would be a better upgrade for me ATM? Kaom's Heart or a Frostferno? I'm currently using a Tab & Starkonjas,

Frostferno. Amazing single target. You can swap to pretty much any decent cheap chest armor and not worry about the links. Cheap high max HP rare, Belly, Loreweave, whatever. Kaom's is kind of the last piece to really push your HP, when you don't need the extra gem links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info