[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

How are you guys able to buy/get a Xoph's Blood?
Is there something I'm missing?

Hi!

Iam tryin to set up a MF char aswell.

Is there any way to proc the 15% quant on a windripper with that build?

ty for the answer!
"
Tim1612 wrote:
How are you guys able to buy/get a Xoph's Blood?
Is there something I'm missing?

Nothing you are missing, besides the currency (sorry)

But seriously, for most people, we buy it with currency we have farmed playing other characters. If this is your first char of the league or can't afford a Xophs yet, go the Yolk of Suffering route until you can afford it. It is still stupidly OP.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 1, 2018, 3:13:38 PM
"
"
Cekusan wrote:
Thx for the awesome build. Any suggestion to my build? I think build is a little bit squishy , in guardians most of all one shot me :d In my opinion, should not it be?

Spoiler

It is a squishy build. I got 5500 hp. and I gotta dodge a lot. be proactive and anticipate bosses movements. Lets say minotaur slams the ground after just blink to him and destroy him

Use Enfeeble, and preferably have Blind. You can also use Soul of Tukohama and Arctic Armour, and even a Watcher's Eye with Determination's bonus damage reduction.

I have 7165 HP, and I can still be one-shot by heavy damage mods on Guardians if I don't use Enfeeble.
so not sure if this has been answered or not, been through about 22 pages, but why is ricochet worth going for? wouldnt pierce be better? or even endless munition. can someone whos tried both pls let me know what they think about em.
"
UhYuuki wrote:
so not sure if this has been answered or not, been through about 22 pages, but why is ricochet worth going for? wouldnt pierce be better? or even endless munition. can someone whos tried both pls let me know what they think about em.

Well, I can only tell you the obvious: Chain is easily the biggest clear speed boost any bow build can get. Always has been actually. 5 or 6 arrows? Close to no difference for clear speed. Pierce also doesn't do much for an AOE skill such as Ele Hit. The only case where you will ever prefer +1 Arrow over +1 chain is when you use Barrage. Or maybe for Tornado Shot where +1 arrow adds more little projectiles.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 1, 2018, 4:55:26 PM
"
UhYuuki wrote:

Havent tried the other options, but judging by clear the build really doesnt need more arrows or more (any) pierce, the gmp setup clears the whole screen quite smoothly in 1 shot. The ricochet is super nice for any boss fight with multiple bosses, or twinned rolled maps and the attack speed is quite nice too as the build doesnt have much of it. Thats what I feel about it at least.
Last edited by seminexus on Jul 1, 2018, 4:58:54 PM
Would this setup work on a Pathfinder too? Obviously less DPS, but maybe more survivability?
"
Excrucior wrote:
Would this setup work on a Pathfinder too? Obviously less DPS, but maybe more survivability?

Pathfinder or Scion (probably Slayer + Raider) is fine too
So from a survivability stand point how does kaom and loreweave compare? Not gonna do uber elder. Just wanna comfortably farm red tier maps. Got used to arc trapper's op blind and life regen and coming back to glass cannon build like this takes a bit of getting used to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info