[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

I think you should go first frostferno
this kills the bosses it gives pleasure
Is Vaal Pact worth taking?
"
Kirk010 wrote:
Is Vaal Pact worth taking?

It doubles your leech / second. It's up to you... You don't really need it in mid-tier maps.
"
99prosorc wrote:
It doubles your leech / second. It's up to you... You don't really need it in mid-tier maps.
I really hate the fact that the only regen you have left when you take vaal pact requires monsters :/

any way of getting more life instead ? I don't see any life nodes remaining near enough after lvl 92.
"
le_vagabond wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
I really hate the fact that the only regen you have left when you take vaal pact requires monsters :/

any way of getting more life instead ? I don't see any life nodes remaining near enough after lvl 92.

Get a lot of life on your rare items and 7% life on your rare jewels.
Starting this build...
I should have inteligence in itens or i use the blue gens only when i reach de int nodes on the tree? Little confused
"
Le_Rapha wrote:
Starting this build...
I should have inteligence in itens or i use the blue gens only when i reach de int nodes on the tree? Little confused

You don't need INT on items, it will be fine when you reach the top right of the tree.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 30, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Le_Rapha wrote:
Starting this build...

You don't need INT on items, it will be fine when you reach the top right of the tree.

Okey, tkx! Was a little worried about, cuz it's many levels to reach de inteligence nodes hehe
tkx again
I'm a bit confused. Why do you need to convert damage with items/AoF if you are using Combat Focus jewels to block cold and lightning?
"
Meso7 wrote:
I'm a bit confused. Why do you need to convert damage with items/AoF if you are using Combat Focus jewels to block cold and lightning?

It adds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info