[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
dacoshild wrote:
Hey, how do you handle elemental reflect maps?

Chaos orbs
How do you level with this? Do you NEED Lioneyes Fall?

I'm level 49 and swapped from RoA to Ele hit, have all the mana nodes, the rings and jewels but I get like 2 shots off then start using basic attack for a lifetime.

Literally went from clearing Incursions easily to doing like 5% of Architect health before timer run out. What am I missing here?
"
ZachOK wrote:

I'm level 49 and swapped from RoA to Ele hit, have all the mana nodes, the rings and jewels but I get like 2 shots off then start using basic attack for a lifetime.

Literally went from clearing Incursions easily to doing like 5% of Architect health before timer run out. What am I missing here?

- Don't use Auras yet
- Use 2 mana flasks
- Your Ele Hit gem is level 2 ^^ -> less dmg, less leech
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
dacoshild wrote:

Chaos orbs

^
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
ZachOK wrote:

- Don't use Auras yet
- Use 2 mana flasks

Can't stress enough how a level 2 Ele Hit is very bad at this level. You should use a level 11 which is 900-1000% more damage aka 900-1000% more leech at this point because you are far away from the leech cap.

If the increased leech is still not enough, it might be a good idea to use other items for mana sustain. Personally I hate using mana flasks. Atziris Foible as your amulet should take care of most of your mana problems. Else, maybe even get rid of one of the rings and use a Praxis ring. With a level 11 Ele. Hit you should be doing enough damage as to not actually need both conversion rings. Also, Clarity is a thing ;)

EDIT: Ah, just noticed that you don't have any mana leech. If you can't afford Lioneyes Fall, spec 1-3 passive points into Essence Sap.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 29, 2018, 2:07:39 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
ZachOK wrote:

- Don't use Auras yet
- Use 2 mana flasks

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I'll give it a go. Just fought Brutus in Act6 and it was the slowest kill I've ever done. I'll try a higher gem and see how it goes.

Wouldn't this build without Lioneye's be objectively better? PoB: https://pastebin.com/cHaFYrwm

I just copied one of your jewels over, obviously you'd have to buy another one, but this build has more DPS, more life and more life leech as well as scaling into high resist maps better. What's the point of Lioneye's in the build?
nvm
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 29, 2018, 5:01:03 PM
What rolls are prefered for a watchers eye? I’ve tried onslaught haste and blind grace, i just picked up a double grace rolled eye with dodge and evasion at 8%
"
dacoshild wrote:

Watcher's Eye, Soul of Yugul, and Sibyl's Lament make you immune. No need to waste currency rerolling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info