[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
poeGT wrote:
I am guessing you can't replace call of brotherhood? Just that one ring is 85c+.

Wat? I bought mine for 20c
"
Yagulare wrote:
"
poeGT wrote:
I am guessing you can't replace call of brotherhood? Just that one ring is 85c+.

Wat? I bought mine for 20c

I am happy for you, but current prices are 80c+.
Just checked trade site, starts at 27, plenty of 30c ones on sale,

Lioneye fall on the other hand...
Yeah I got my call of the brotherhood last night for 20ish C and I got lucky on a corrupted frostferno for 2ex with the right sockets colors (not a useful corruption but it was the cheapest available, will do for now).

Can't wait to level a bit more and get the build started with the right items :)
"
poeGT wrote:
Tons listed @ 25-30c...
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
poeGT wrote:
Tons listed @ 25-30c...

he is in Incursion HC , not sc
At least 1 ex for one of the elemental hit jewels in standard now. Shame this looked like a really good budget option.
Last edited by egosumacunnus on Jun 26, 2018, 11:44:15 AM
Hello

I want to sell my gear which is an Elemental Hit Bow ranger. All of my gear is BiS with a Curse enemies with elemental weakness on hit gloves and some other great pieces. I killed Uber Elder many times with this character.

With full gear all the resistances will be 79% (great for the wise oak).
Check Yazun_Inc character in my profile.

IGN: Yazun_Inc
"
Shnayzr wrote:
Hello

I want to sell my gear which is an Elemental Hit Bow ranger. All of my gear is BiS with a Curse enemies with elemental weakness on hit gloves and some other great pieces. I killed Uber Elder many times with this character.

With full gear all the resistances will be 79% (great for the wise oak).
Check Yazun_Inc character in my profile.

IGN: Yazun_Inc

Your gear is OK. How much for that quiver? Pm me 😃
\]
"
N4Z wrote:
level 79 with all these gears.

Got lucky on uber lab enchance yesterday for %40 + EH damage.
Demolished all bosses .
Cost me 16ex till now and going to speed another 1ex + for Lioneye's fall.
So far so good.
Crazy single target damage.
if u don't mind swapping sell the 6l chin and buy a 1c one and swap to it for bosses. Buy a 5l or 6l Quill instead and put that money towards a 2ex lioneyes gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info