[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

hello i'm trying this build for the first time can tell me if i am good way with damage .
my gear and pob https://pastebin.com/NK7heXac

CHEERS!
Why are there 2 single target setups? Is it better to go frostferno for single target or 6l for single target? I've got a 6l +3 elder bow and just a little bit confused if i should have my single target on my +3 bow or have it on frostferno. I do also plan to use a 6l loreweave

still leveling up but about to get the loreweave

any help with this would be nice
sold something off meta enchanted helmet for 10ex

so bought this monster

May be i would double vaal it when i can afford to buy another one
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
@Juneihei

Personnaly, i chose to get two set up, 1 for mono target, 1 for AE :
=> 6L +3 bow with mono target.
=> 5L chin sol with aoe (with a decent quiver)

When i need to burst down one specific target (boss, syndicate, etc), i swap weapons and that's it.
Aoe clear doesn't need that much dps.

Oh, and i prefer a Kaom over a Loreweave, more hps, so more survability.

Some prefer swap gems directly on the 6L, but i'm a lazy fuck, so...
how i upgrade my stuff

@T3od

Also there are fights where you need both aoe and single target setups, without chance for gem swapping.

This is my setup.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2166899

I found it at 216 page, written by @GoTTi1337, ale really recommend it.
Simply trippled my frostferno sigle target dps.
Last edited by Nico1249 on Jan 23, 2019, 11:33:22 AM
Nice build! First league, already killed red Elder, and running t15 with no problems!
Last edited by szL on Jan 23, 2019, 9:13:23 PM
@T3od

Thanks for your advice, managed to figure out the best single target setup. Im considering your wep swap suggestion I might use another +3 or +2 bow for it, I think just gotta get a kaom's now. Thanks for the help.
I apologize if I'm just missing this somewhere, I looked around and couldn't find it. When do we want to insert the Combat Focus jewels? Right when we get the nodes for them? Or do we wait until later when we get better gear?

And is leveling with Ele Hit from level 12 decent?

Thanks.
Last edited by pisschristt on Jan 23, 2019, 7:49:12 PM
I'm wondering if a quiver like the following is really useful with this build or if the arrow split is disrupting the gameplay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info