[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Hey, any suggestion about my build? I have a feeling like I'm a glass cannon..

Doing great DPS, clearing T16s really fast, but bosses 1shot me, barely have time to take a shot at them before I die.. :/

BTW nice build, thanks for sharing!
Hello! Just wanted to let you know that you're doing an amazing job. This is by far the best bow build I've ever played. I love what you're doing with the guide, I love the fact that you take the time to help people out and the vids you keep putting out are motivating me to keep farming currency and upgrading this build.

I'm looking to upgrade my boots next ( will need resists once I drop the Yoke ), get a xoph's and then a +2 frostferno. I know a Pyre would increase single target DPS but i love the corpse explosion while mapping, heh. What else do you think I should upgrade?
"
Xybrid wrote:

Doing great DPS, clearing T16s really fast, but bosses 1shot me, barely have time to take a shot at them before I die.. :/

same here man.

btw do we have to make our resists same? like 75% on all 3, for wise oak?

why immortal call level 1? should it not be 3 with cwdt 1?
Last edited by dominatorTA on Jun 23, 2018, 5:32:04 AM
"
Craftarc wrote:
how is <5ex gear reaching 3mil? i dont see how, ran it thru pob and i only hit 500k

Did you change the PoB configuration:
- close range
- projectile travel distance 1
- ignited
- activate all flasks
- crit chance lucky
- Tailwind
- skills used recently ~5
etc...

Did you skill AoF?

You should be able to reach about 3-4kk dps

Check out my PoB configuration
"
dominatorTA wrote:
"
Xybrid wrote:

same here man.

btw do we have to make our resists same? like 75% on all 3, for wise oak?

why immortal call level 1? should it not be 3 with cwdt 1?

You don't have to balance your res - just make sure uncapped fire res is the highest.

IC level doesn't matter:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Call
oh man I was getting really pumped to play this build... then I realised required items are currently in Incursion League only (or 4ex+ for the jewels in standard)... and I play Standard.

If anyone plays this HC and dies and cares to help me out with the jewels in Standard that would be AWESOME!

I dont get it, in Path of Building, the down Combat focus Crimson jewel, doesnt have 40 str&int in radius and the right one doesnt have 40 dex&str in radius so why even bother to use them.
Would anyone be kind enough to explain how I am supposed to profile my resists for the Wise Oak to work? I'm not bad with English but I'm bad with PoE mechanics so I'm at a loss on how it works (confusing wording xD)
"
Schiaz wrote:
I dont get it, in Path of Building, the down Combat focus Crimson jewel, doesnt have 40 str&int in radius and the right one doesnt have 40 dex&str in radius so why even bother to use them.

Ignore PoB, they are working (as intended). Btw. STR + INT has to be >= 40. You don't need 40 of each.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 23, 2018, 8:39:11 AM
"
Yagulare wrote:
Would anyone be kind enough to explain how I am supposed to profile my resists for the Wise Oak to work? I'm not bad with English but I'm bad with PoE mechanics so I'm at a loss on how it works (confusing wording xD)

Uncapped fire res has to be the highest res (it's the second number / number in brackets).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 23, 2018, 8:41:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info