[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

You have 3 skill trees, Cheap, mid tier and expensive. Can you give me a ball park guestimation of around what tier maps(comfortably) those 3 different skill trees(and gear) can achieve?

For ex, i plan on farming shaped underground sea(T11), would I fly through that map (even with tough mods) with the cheapest option and skill tree?
Hello Guys.. I need help. Wondering what I should upgrade next with my gear. Should I buy Yoke of suffering or should I save up for xoph's? At the moment I have around 1.5m dps.Btw I keep dying from that dark forest boss. I couldnt burst him fast enough. Maybe Im just really bad xD. Also When doing bosses I just have to stand in front of them and just burst them asap right? ty ty

If I plan to replace Call of the Brotherhood, is Stormfire a worthy replacement? I have Frostferno and not using Pyre.
did you add a PoB link for the delve league?
Hi,
1. Could you explain why removing Pyre on 3.4?
2. Did anyone try this build with as a Raider stacking frenzy charges for zooming around?
thanks!
Hi,
I wanna thanks for a nice build i really like it. But i wanna know how u deal with reflect dmg any tips?
Hi,

Just to say,
I Don't know if it's a good idea or not but since I'm feeling weak as fuck for some Map mode / boss...
I just switch Haste for Grace with the Phase Acrobatics node and I'm using Quill Rain + Devotion Helmet to compensate Haste.

Quill Rain with Attack Speed gem instead of Fire Penetration (my Blink Arrow has Flammability on Curse on Hit).

Also, I Don't use GMP, I just fire ONE projectile (2 with Mirage Archer).
And I'm using Voidfletcher for more AoE damage and Pierce, enough to clear pack mob really.

but

I Don't really know if Void Shot work with Avatar of Fire and I Don't know too if Pierce (from Voidfletcher Quiver) work with Chain (from Ricochet node). If someone can tell me for this 2pts ?

Btw thks for this build, it's fun to play.

Zirux > Against reflec, personnaly I just run away a map with elemental reflect (or just reroll the map if it is not corrupted). You deal only fire damage so you Don't care about physical reflect.

Last edited by Zhaolin on Sep 23, 2018, 2:05:08 PM
If you swap the combustion support in the helmet for a Elemental Focus support you'll increase this damage further btw
"
CapedBaldyyy wrote:
Hello Guys.. I need help. Wondering what I should upgrade next with my gear. Should I buy Yoke of suffering or should I save up for xoph's? At the moment I have around 1.5m dps.Btw I keep dying from that dark forest boss. I couldnt burst him fast enough. Maybe Im just really bad xD. Also When doing bosses I just have to stand in front of them and just burst them asap right? ty ty

First - rings. Why all of you still using Call of the brotherhood? Never mind. Replace both your rings. COTB with opal ring - minimum +55 ele dmg, then life and resistances. Then your ring with ass mark on hit. Ass. mark is good, but your ring is bad. Buy shaped diamond ring with min ilvl 82, craft (gamble with chaos spam/alterations) something decent. Ass mark is must, then life, resistances, ale dmg if you will be lucky. Or buy shaped opal ring, but base with ilvl 80 starts from 2 ex, so... rich guys toy. Besides, I spent 120c (to chaos spam) to achieve barely decent opal with 12 ass. mark on hit.

Belt. Your belt is pure, undisputed trash. Obtain stygian with at least 35 ele dmg, 90-100 life, some strength and resistances. Gloves - yours are mediocre, get 2 abyss Tombfists. Boots. Get better. Or buy 1 abyss Bubonic trail. Personally I swapped to 1 abyss from 2 abyss version.

Amulet. I assume, you use your current amulet due to insufficient fonds to get Xoph's blood. If yes - get xoph's blood asap. If not, you got another option. Drop your haste, get grace, then get watchers eye with 2 key nodes. First - at least +12 movement speed while affected by grace, second "something" while affected by purity of elements (chaos res or something like that). Then - most important - get Aul's uprising with "grace reserves no mana". In that case your socket should look like that: Gloves – blink arrow-haste/anger/herald/whatever you want, bubonic – grace/purity of elements/lvl 3(or 4) enlighten/goot abyss jewel with life node/dmg/res. Here we go.

I got such combination on boots (but using xoph’s blood). Currently at lvl 90, 6600 life, all gems on lvl 19/20, chin sol “tooltip damage” without flasks – 90k, frostferno “tooltip” without flasks – 180k. Dark forest boss dies in 6 shots.

Fire elemental hit deadeye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoIqzU1VCCk&feature=youtu.be

Not sure what my real dps is, but ingame tooltip is 208k with buffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info