[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Messier81 wrote:
Sorry for the noob question. I dont see 40 str,dex,int in the jewel radius . how does it works exactly ??

It´s explained a couple of times before. You don't need 40 Str and Dex each. You need in sum 40 Str and Dex, to fulfill the requirements(for example 30+10). You don't need to allocate the Passive Nodes. They just have to be in the radius of your Jewels.
Im trying this as my first bow build ... but i feel pretty weak even with leveling gear.

Spoiler

What's wrong ? I tried heral agony with occultist ... the pet just rekt all the screen but as a bow user i need to attack like 3 time before killign a pack of mobs.

And without barrage boss take foever ( even with barrage in fact ). So what's wrong ?
So is ChinSol only better for Bosses or just better overall compared to a +3 Gem Bow? Because i have nearly 10ex to spend amd thinking about getting ChinSol or Frostferno with +2 level, since i have a +3 Bow.

And how good is Dying Sun? Good replacement for any Flask?
Last edited by Huelser on Sep 21, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
"
Deonbekende wrote:
Im trying this as my first bow build ... but i feel pretty weak even with leveling gear.

Spoiler

What's wrong ? I tried heral agony with occultist ... the pet just rekt all the screen but as a bow user i need to attack like 3 time before killign a pack of mobs.

And without barrage boss take foever ( even with barrage in fact ). So what's wrong ?

Herald of Ash, Combat Focus CRIMSON Jewel, Combat Focus VIRIDIAN Jewel add a lot of damage. You also lack Diamond Flask which is another great boost for damage.
Just a heads up. The jewels were nerfed in 3.4 and now have 50% less damage for each of their respective elements. I have been struggling with PoB trying to figure out how to achieve this for hours lol.
Will this quiver work?
27% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
+8 to Dexterity S9
+36% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier S1
+86 to maximum Life P2
0.23% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana P1
25% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills??
crafted8% increased Attack Speed
"
Deonbekende wrote:

Spoiler

Please read the original post. He pretty explicitly stated that to start, you should have the skill tree setup so you can use both Combat Focus jewels, and Pyre and Call of the Brotherhood.

You can go into poe.trade and look for a 6l bow to start with that has 3G2R1B, and then socket Elehit->GMP->MirageArcher->ElementalDamage->FirePen->CombustionSup. If you don't want 6L (which should only cost you as much as a divine orb), then you can do 5L without Mirage Archer.
Last edited by Retrosaur on Sep 22, 2018, 12:46:19 AM
is the mf version still viable for red map farming?
Wait how about tree with yoke of suffering and lioneye's fall ? i don't see it in the guide ? Or if u have to take AoF you can't use lioneye's fall ?
Someone explain for me pls xD Tks alot
Last edited by huyakf1997 on Sep 22, 2018, 7:24:49 AM

what kind of jewelry to buy first? If so far I have enough for one of them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info