[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

Hey how do you keep phase run up?
Where would you put anger if you have a 6l?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Phase run stops if you use incinerate or VMS. Cast VMS before phase run and don’t use incinerate unless you have to. The duration of phase run should be pretty long with the frenzy charges you get from blood rage, even with just the default 3 charges.

When I get my six link, anger will replace increased duration in my shield. I don’t strictly need the extra duration for permanent immortal call. Temp chains is enough for that, the extra duration just helps a bit in non optimal situations like curse immune maps.

EDIT: Or I might just replace blood rage. I just realized I moved it off my cwdt link and haven't been casting it and I barely even noticed it was gone...

EDIT 2: I've rearranged so blood rage is on CwDT again so I don't have to think about it.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Jun 18, 2018, 12:12:38 PM
Would the soul ripper flask be used if you had it?
I believe you could use it as a boss nuke flask over atziri’s promise. Or alongside atziri’s promise if you can clear quick enough that you don’t need the soul catcher(this is often the case, soul catcher is really just a nice to have that makes clearing smoother).
pantheons?
Added pantheons to the skill tree and PoB link section.

Expanded the section about res and dex to include mana sustain advice.
I'm loving this build, still level 74 so idk how would it work on end game content.

I already got my 5Linked Rat Cage, 4B1R, what if i try to 6S it and get a blue socket? I think there's no more blue support skills to put on VMS right?
What about using an Enlighten as a 6th support gem? Not as good as a Fire Pen but don't need to offcolor the expensive 6th slot.

About the resistances, i took the 3 nodes above sentinel and that jewel socket, it helped me a lot to cap my res.

If u have a time, take a look at my character "PeidandoFogo" and see if u can gimme some advices.

Got this lucky corruption and was wondering if a shackles with either ele weakness or enfeeble on hit would work?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Last edited by demondied1 on Jun 19, 2018, 5:04:09 AM

Probably the easiest way to get a 6L for this build :P
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info