[3.3] Jay's Ignite Burning Arrow Trickster

always wanted to try out new BA. how would you level this character?
"
plasmapear wrote:
always wanted to try out new BA. how would you level this character?

i usualy lvl with the build i want to play even if it's inefficient.
In this case i use explo/fire trap and feezing pulse till i got some fire/burning dmg nodes and switched to fireball + flameblast till i got all the gear needed for burning arrow.
Any specific reason you're not using Herald of Ash in this build?
Last edited by MishimaMecanica on Jul 4, 2018, 2:35:35 PM
"
Any specific reason you're not using Herald of Ash in this build?

nope i was running blasphemy enfeblee most of the time or purity of elements for ele weak maps, you can run HoT or HoA for a bit extra dmg isnt much thou.
Last edited by Shareware on Jul 4, 2018, 2:45:36 PM
Hi, trying to find a build for SSF and this looks interesting, many uniques tho, how many of them are required? I got blackgeam (not upgraded), Xoph's Inception + Blessing of xoph I havent used, 2 abyss socket gloves, malchai and Devoto. Hunting for a Kaoms atm. Is it doable anyways or do I need other rings, signal fire etc?
"
mylilpony123 wrote:
Hi, trying to find a build for SSF and this looks interesting, many uniques tho, how many of them are required? I got blackgeam (not upgraded), Xoph's Inception + Blessing of xoph I havent used, 2 abyss socket gloves, malchai and Devoto. Hunting for a Kaoms atm. Is it doable anyways or do I need other rings, signal fire etc?

The belt its huge, is a multiplier for your ignite dps while reducing the duration which isnt a problem at all.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dyadian_Dawn

if you dont have malachais and stormfire u can just run anger since you dont need to worry about EE but u are limited to fire damage on abyss jewels and gear.

getting enough dmg to clear most maps should be quite easy, you might struggle at high tier bosses at some point.
Last edited by Shareware on Jul 7, 2018, 11:08:13 AM
Hello I'm thinking of making this build in delve league, any suggestions for which bow's should I aim? And maybe there is some good unique bows while I get decent yellow?
and also could u make a levelling tree?
Last edited by yoshis on Aug 18, 2018, 3:48:49 PM
"
yoshis wrote:
Hello I'm thinking of making this build in delve league, any suggestions for which bow's should I aim? And maybe there is some good unique bows while I get decent yellow?
and also could u make a levelling tree?

I named some option for the weapon slot in the "gear" area.
Since i leveled as spell caster (firebal + flameblast) and dont know if u are playing hc or sc etc i cant realy recommend a tree, i usualy pick what ever i need life/dmg what ever i feel is lacking.
yea i saw the recommended items, well thats great , im hyped for this build, would u still recommend to use it? maybe if the build will be smooth enough for me, i would like to try to hit my 1st 100 :D
"
yoshis wrote:
yea i saw the recommended items, well thats great , im hyped for this build, would u still recommend to use it? maybe if the build will be smooth enough for me, i would like to try to hit my 1st 100 :D

well i enjoyed it, it's probably not the best to push delve since the dmg wont get super high.
but for map clear with decent gear its quite fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info