[3.3] Jay's Ignite Burning Arrow Trickster

I am playing SSF, would you say that the double ignite jewel and the belt are necessary for the build to work?
"
Bezrayer wrote:
I am playing SSF, would you say that the double ignite jewel and the belt are necessary for the build to work?

Ye you'll lose quite alot damage without those u could probably still farm low, maybe mid tier maps, but bosses might be a pain.
Last edited by Shareware on Jun 25, 2018, 8:27:38 AM
What flasks do you recommend for this build?
"
EmisDemis wrote:

There is no specific flask i can think of just the normal stuff you always get freeze, curse and bleed removal. Maybe a witchfire brew but we dont realy wanna get close to the enemys.
Last edited by Shareware on Jun 25, 2018, 6:04:15 PM
"
Shareware wrote:
"
EmisDemis wrote:

There is no specific flask i can think of just the normal stuff you always get freeze, curse and bleed removal. Maybe a witchfire brew but we dont realy wanna get close to the enemys.

Im trying out the Soul Cather flask and it does a great job for the vaal burning arrow. If i can get the upgraaded version i think would be even better.
talent tree doesnt work, or im open it wrong? thanks :D
"
talent tree doesnt work, or im open it wrong? thanks :D

https://bit.ly/2tEz2TD
I use Taming Ring (a luxury item) and take the EE node... it sounds counterproductive for mapping but the damage from the ring compensates the damage loss due to EE. For bosses, I drop Orb of storm and use flammability or scroching ray totem.

nice build. Do you use temporal chain at all ?
"
thinhnham2806 wrote:
I use Taming Ring (a luxury item) and take the EE node... it sounds counterproductive for mapping but the damage from the ring compensates the damage loss due to EE. For bosses, I drop Orb of storm and use flammability or scroching ray totem.

nice build. Do you use temporal chain at all ?

Since i usualy keep shooting trying to hit higher ignite or just refresh the ignite it sounds a little bit anoying since orb of storms has to be placed or at least tick again to change the EE, but if it fits for you sure.

Not using temp chains, why?
Thank you, OP. I'm impressed with the build, starting it right now. Wish me luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info