[3.3] The Exiled Hooligan - Self Cast Incinerate Low Life

日出东方,灰烬圣女,千秋万载,统一国际服
come on brother
Last edited by 与尔共消愁 on Jun 20, 2018, 8:14:15 PM
Hello,

Why choose lightning path instead fire path at Witch area ?

Nice idea btw using this low life item , however the belt lack a lot of defensive for end game battle :/
Last edited by Elf_97 on Jun 21, 2018, 3:26:36 AM
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Hello,

Nice idea btw using this low life item , however the belt lack a lot of defensive for end game battle :/

Thank you pointed out the mistake and correct it
in the game battle we had Watcher’s Eye - With the mod not affected by vulnerability when affected by determination
Last edited by shenlingli on Jun 21, 2018, 5:46:45 AM
"
shenlingli wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Hello,

in the game battle we had Watcher’s Eye - With the mod not affected by vulnerability when affected by determination

No worries , glad to help !
Im playing my own Scion incinerate crit based blade flurry mage version version : incinerate for single and Arc for trash aoe and it's not bad so far !

Btw when i pointed the lack defensive power on the belt , i was talking about Life and resistance, little annoying
Last edited by Elf_97 on Jun 21, 2018, 6:58:29 AM
"
Elf_97 wrote:
"
shenlingli wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Hello,

No worries , glad to help !
Im playing my own Scion incinerate crit based blade flurry mage version version : incinerate for single and Arc for trash aoe and it's not bad so far !

Btw when i pointed the lack defensive power on the belt , i was talking about Life and resistance, little annoying

Okay, I know. I may have misunderstood your meaning, because chatting with you with the help of Google translation.
Your idea is very good, arc is a very good range of skills.
Finally, I wish you have a good time.
Thanks for the profiteers.The Adorable new can feel dread that u are just an Exile.Our enemy never is only Zetaf.
hello. why you use Conductivity instead something else(fire/ele debuff)?
"
ferer0 wrote:
hello. why you use Conductivity instead something else(fire/ele debuff)?

Thank you for reminding me. I tried the Blade Vortex and forgot to change it back.
"
1241034786 wrote:
Thanks for the profiteers.The Adorable new can feel dread that u are just an Exile.Our enemy never is only Zetaf.

I'm very sorry, even with Google translation, I didn't understand what you meant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info