Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

Thanks

But how to use Leap Slam with our Claws ? It wont work :(
"
kowal86 wrote:
Thanks

But how to use Leap Slam with our Claws ? It wont work :(

Put the claw in off hand :D u will jump with death's hand
You should definitely add a leveling progression for newer players! This is a very good build for beginners, but they don't always know which direction to build towards! Thanks in advance!
"
Bhristmas wrote:
You should definitely add a leveling progression for newer players! This is a very good build for beginners, but they don't always know which direction to build towards! Thanks in advance!

Yes u right !!

I was thinking about it, i wiil do that !

Dave
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jun 30, 2018, 5:32:47 AM
Evening.

What do u think about taking Heart of Oak instead of Primal Spirit ? Got 147 Int without Primal Spirit and wondering if in my case 8% extra life and 1% regen wouldn't be better. Or maybe leave 2 extra points for somethin better...
"
kowal86 wrote:
Evening.

What do u think about taking Heart of Oak instead of Primal Spirit ? Got 147 Int without Primal Spirit and wondering if in my case 8% extra life and 1% regen wouldn't be better. Or maybe leave 2 extra points for somethin better...

Yeah , heart of Oak its a good point, i used that in flashback event but its 2 point for 8% life...

Primal spirit over int give to us more flask charges that's pretty cool for me, i use a lot my flask so for me its a good point. You can drop primal spirit for more life or more damage up tp u .

Dave
Improvemente section update

After some farm im starting to improve my gear check the section for more details.

Did Uber Atziri with this set up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvdwR6fOFDA&t=73s

Preview
Spoiler

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jul 2, 2018, 4:19:32 AM
What's the best enchantment on our helmet?
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
What's the best enchantment on our helmet?

There is a section in the guide for the enchant

btw look for this :

Blade flurry damage , but its expencive
Ancestral Protector Totem grants 18% increased Attack Speed while Active
Blood Rage grants additional 12% increased Attack Speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info