[3.6] Ignite Flameblast. Shaper down. Cheap to start.

"
SattyNyan wrote:
Hello, what is the point of using minion nodes there? Is it just to buff golems or there is something else?

Spiritual Aid makes them affect u.
"
1337fun wrote:

Spiritual Aid makes them affect u.

Oh i see, thanks!
How does immolate work here? Does it affect the dps after the blast, or would you need a second flameblast (or vaal consecutive blasts) to actually get the benefit form it?

Any thoughts to trickster for a similar setup?
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
How does immolate work here? Does it affect the dps after the blast, or would you need a second flameblast (or vaal consecutive blasts) to actually get the benefit form it?

Any thoughts to trickster for a similar setup?

U would need a second blast for immolate to work. With conflux u r also igniting with any hits half of the time, for example with orb of storm. If u dont like that, u can replace immolate with swift affliction. Doing so, u would have extra +41 dex requirement, which is the main reason, i didnt used it. Also u would gain about 3% more dmg on ignite, but loose about 30% dmg on direct hits.
Or with infused channeling(about 2% lest dps), if u havent replaced unbound ailments with that yet. Or with unbound ailments(about 30% less direct hit dmg and 8% less ignite dps, but with ignite duration and better shocks), if u already did. Or with ignite prolif(same ignite dps, 30% less hit dmg). There r plenty of options :)

As for trickster, ascendancy itself is good. BUT all the nice stuff for ignite builds is on the top left side of the tree. U will need a lot of points to go there.
looks like a very fun build. will start leveling this now in HC, i am not the best player.

In what order should i take the ascendancy nodes?
do i need to make any modifications for HC?

Any other tips & tricks while leveling this build? going storm brand till i get flameblast.
"
ulletuss wrote:
looks like a very fun build. will start leveling this now in HC, i am not the best player.

In what order should i take the ascendancy nodes?
do i need to make any modifications for HC?

Any other tips & tricks while leveling this build? going storm brand till i get flameblast.

I am playing that build right now, if u wanna see what i modified and my progress,c an chack my char BarbieYaga.

Shaper of Desolation -> Beacon of Ruin -> Paragon of Calamity -> Liege of the Primordial.

For HC prioritize defenses over dmg. I would 100% recommend to use siphoning trap in HC.

I used storm brand at start too. And kept using it for clearing and blast for extra boss dmg until i got Beacon of Ruin. Then i started using blast only.
Last edited by 1337fun on Mar 12, 2019, 4:26:24 PM
you should use cinderswallow
"
jayceenoodle wrote:
you should use cinderswallow

The gear in guide is from before the flask was introduced to the game.

If u r referring to now, the sure, if u donate one ;) Getting 6L staff is a higher priority.
Hi there, I just want to say, what a great build. I am playing on SHC lvl 90 currently, and I feel like dmg is very good. I struggle more woth survivability in red maps than damage, I just adopted your new gem setups in 6l and it feels much tankier than before. I am using cinderswallow instead of quicksilver flask, and I think it adds a lot of bulkiness while clearing memories etc. I did not find a 6l searing touch yet so I improvised (if you want to take a look at my character xFireLordBlast and share your thoughts on it, would be much appreciated). Thanks again for the guide and the updates as well. It's a lot of fun. Cheers
Thoughts on using Martyr of Innocence instead of Searing touch? Thankss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info