[3.5] 2H RT Vaal Double Strike Slayer (Uber Elder Deathless)

Hi, i will say thanks because Disfavours build are death right now and this build is like a kind of resurect of a good, solid and fun build we can play! this is my gear so far not the best stats at all but im at 5.8 hp in lvl 82. if u see my gear and u got any tips like how the hell u got 8.5 life are you lvl 100?
Spoiler
Love the build, Man.

Doesn't map as satisfyingly as cyclone but its a boss-melter for sure

10/10

p.s.

I tweaked mine to go for 6L with belly for Uber Warchief totem and no roots, because I thought it complimented Vaal Double strike well
I was wondering why you went with a 1-socket Tombfist over a 2-socket Tombfist. Is there a reason for this?
Always been loving slayer builds. Found this in 3.3 or 3.2.
Will pull it out for 3.5

But what do you think about a Scion Slayer/Raider - Almost the same tree, but also going for the might of meek and unnatural instinct?

Bumping. This build does not use statstick. Can be an alternative to some people
"
TraceTheDawn wrote:
Always been loving slayer builds. Found this in 3.3 or 3.2.
Will pull it out for 3.5

But what do you think about a Scion Slayer/Raider - Almost the same tree, but also going for the might of meek and unnatural instinct?

The scion build is more powerful if you have enough Currency.
This might be a stupid question, but how are you maintaining mana with this build? Am I missing something?
"
Cuda87 wrote:
This might be a stupid question, but how are you maintaining mana with this build? Am I missing something?

Looking at the POB its just the natural mana regen plus one "Life and Mana Leech" node just above Iron Reflexes on the tree which is giving more mana back per hit than is being used by the skill.
Last edited by TranceEmotion on Dec 21, 2018, 6:59:13 PM
Loving the build. It great as a darkness explorer during delves with the leech.

Anyone tried adding any of the new banners?
"
netherall wrote:
Loving the build. It great as a darkness explorer during delves with the leech.

Anyone tried adding any of the new banners?

I think that Aspect of the Spider is much better than Banner :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info