[3.5] 2H RT Vaal Double Strike Slayer (Uber Elder Deathless)

Hi,
Is there any reason for you to use Devoto's Devotion over other helmets? Is it mainly for the attack speed on it or is it cause of the enchant? (thinking of a rare helmet)
"
Hi,
Is there any reason for you to use Devoto's Devotion over other helmets? Is it mainly for the attack speed on it or is it cause of the enchant? (thinking of a rare helmet)

Yes, 16% AS + Easy to get and cheap.
Thanks and also what are your thoughts on Herald of Purity instead of Artic Armor and Loreweave vs Belly?
"
Thanks and also what are your thoughts on Herald of Purity instead of Artic Armor and Loreweave vs Belly?

I think Arctic Armour & Belly are good.
Herald of Purity doesn't help much.
Killed uber elder this was my gear used.

It's look so fun and easy to play.
Dont have you some tankiness lack ?
Last edited by ChevalierSolaire on Oct 1, 2018, 1:19:56 PM
"
It's look so fun and easy to play.
Dont have you some tankiness lack ?

It's great for survival.
Life leech rate of over 5k per second.
"
bvgftr wrote:

It's great for survival.
Life leech rate of over 5k per second.

I decided to take Splitting strikes on the tree for an extra 18% life leeched per second, but in PoB it doesnt make any difference from what it was (my life leech rate was 5120 before and 51120 after i got the nodes).

However before you go and say that i am capped for some reason, if i get 1 small node before Lust of Carnage that gives 10% life leeched per second, my life leech rate changes.

So what i thought was tha PoB has some problem or bug in that area, OR i am missing something completely, tbh i didnt quite understood the mechanics of life leech..

Any help on this?
is this build HC viable
I have a 600+ pdps fleshripper. Would it be better than disfavor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info