Hideout Showcase

"
Nostiaralos wrote:
also still waiting for this. it's pain to decorate hideout league to league.

Only way I'd spend that much time on a hideout currently would be on Standard. I would consider moving it if they had the ability to transfer hideout layouts like the suggestion though.
My ho is the best but its super secret and no girls allowed.
Saved
Even though my hideout is not anywhere near as good as the ones shown. It serves the purpose that I designed it for. I use Haku's place and have the theme of life returning to the area by having some trees and flowers. Then having a few tents for sleeping areas for the ones that are there.
Well I feel lazy now :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Please, Make so we have option to have SAME layout as in STANDARD and/or with challenge totems!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
How about increasing the 750 item limit, or at least not counting pets towards that limit? There's no incentive to buy more pets, if you're up against the item limit.
my hideout is empty because takes like 5-6s to load. (even with gtx960 and stable netspeed)
and of course i don't care about doll's house or shiny mtx or some stuff that will melt my pc.

(lovable fps drops in party due to visual effects made in "some manner")

sadly in a couple of boxes i've found two items for HO, a shitty ice wall and flies i believe or somewhat related to "i don't give a"
Last edited by metat0r0 on Jun 13, 2018, 1:11:53 AM
These look great...

... but I just can't justify putting the time into hideout creation now that I mainly play temp leagues where the design will eventually be deleted.

I'd also like to redesign my hideout in standard but I've put too much work into the current one to just throw it away.

Personally, all the effort seems pointless if we can't preserve our designs for future use and enjoyment.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
i just dont make any beautiful hideouts, cos next league it will disappear. Make SAVE button already!
I've enjoyed working on my hide out in the past. Nothing terribly elaborate, but it is eye pleasing and I enjoy it. Here are some shots:

"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info