Grinding Gear Games is looking for a Game Lighting Artist

Color? At least it wasn't optimized.
dark and gritty
"real physic engine" in near feature?
"
'dark and gritty'
We. Are. Doomed. :D
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

1 year of lighting experience in games, or 5 years of work experience in a related field (movies, special effects)."

Good timing. Exactly what I was saying.

"
harddaysnight wrote:

GGG needs to quit hiring inexperienced people and start hiring people who know what the heck they are doing. It amazes me when they advertise for employees and want two years experience or whatever. Some of these people they talk about hiring have no experience whatsoever. Make it twenty years, not two years. Better yet, make it thirty years experience.

"
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Any job to a Brazilian that loves Path of exile? :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2073653

Guess I'm late then, Felipe took my job :(
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
Hyron wrote:
Can smell a graphical overhaul of PoE engine.

Would be nice. The game is ugly as hell and years behind actual graphic technologys. This engine is a complete piece of shit.
wtb lighting arrow
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
Psylimusic wrote:
"
Hyron wrote:

Would be nice. The game is ugly as hell and years behind actual graphic technologys. This engine is a complete piece of shit.

ya game looks like shit
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
"
Psylimusic wrote:
"
Hyron wrote:

ya game looks like shit

lol guys are you serious? Comparated to D3 or grim down or WoW or anything else path of exile graphics it's just A LOT A LOT better. Are you playing ultra high/shadow on etc?

I guess or you have a crap PC and play this game on low settings, or you have no idea what other games around the world looks like LOL
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info