Mathil Build List v3.0

For the Divine Ire build, wouldn't this be an ideal option?

You get a decent amount of ES, powerful life and ES healing, and you can take either a 3rd herald or run Zealotry with Hatred and one herald, all at +1 level. You even get eldritch battery for free, which can save you some travel points on the tree.

Of course, the one shown could also have a more useful crafted effect like int and quality for even more ES.
Last edited by AranarthPoE on Mar 23, 2019, 11:33:00 AM
@Mathil Hi. Nooby McNoob here.

I have a question about the Ethereal Knives Trickster build.

why use winter orb?

I tried to use it and while channeling the ability I could not move nor use other abilities. It seems like a waste of time and DPS just to channel it.

I thought of maybe switching to another gem that casts an ability faster so I could stack abilities and get more DPS.

Thank you.
"
Epicness92 wrote:
@Mathil Hi. Nooby McNoob here.

I have a question about the Ethereal Knives Trickster build.

why use winter orb?

I tried to use it and while channeling the ability I could not move nor use other abilities. It seems like a waste of time and DPS just to channel it.

I thought of maybe switching to another gem that casts an ability faster so I could stack abilities and get more DPS.

Thank you.

It´s for generating power/frenzy charges.

Swift Killer
Ascendancy Notable Passive Skill
Gain a Power or Frenzy Charge each second while Channelling
Any chance to include the Pantheon choices? I'm trying out EK build, while I think sometimes you choose Pantheon based on what content are you running, I'm somewhat limited upgraded Pantheons would be nice to know what did Matil generally rolled with.
what is the 6th link for soulrend on chest?
I have malevolance equipped but for some reason it wont let me activate it?? can you only use this aura with a certain type of weapon or am i just stupid and missing something obvious?
Hi!

Can some one help me?

What is the pantheon for the build "The Boys Gladiator Double Strike"?

Please............
Last edited by Zacataka on Mar 31, 2019, 7:10:04 AM
"
greenslap wrote:
I have malevolance equipped but for some reason it wont let me activate it?? can you only use this aura with a certain type of weapon or am i just stupid and missing something obvious?
make sure u dont have it linked to a cast when skill
How do you get both #% inreased max. life and mana on your body armour?
How do you get both #% inreased max. life and mana on your body armour?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info