[3.3]Make it Rain - RoA build Deadeye progression

"
dysenigrate wrote:
I am finding that with herald of ice and hatred I don't have enough mana for anything. I certainly don't have endgame gear, so if there is a piece in the build that helps with mana I may have missed it. Sorry if this is a noob question - this is my first "serious" character

sure mate.
the reason why you may struggle with mana is because you dont have any mana leech.
You should have the 0.4% mana and life leech node next to the slayer area, but also I use

This belt gives lvl 30 poachers mark curse on hit, which gives me a lot of mana on hit to sustain RoA spam
YES I support the game, NO I dont agree with many GGG decisions
Atlas of Worlds is the worst thing that happen to POE.
Lab still sucks balls.
Is it possible we could get a Path of Building pastebin link for this build?
Im currently working on a roa project and man im telling you, its a blast! For around 20c you will down uber elder, for alot more you will use a finger on uber elder.

Ima try to roll a phys build with it as soon as I can.

Here is my current gear and im currently rolling on 6mil roa vaal dps

"
Passywassy wrote:
Is it possible we could get a Path of Building pastebin link for this build?

sorry not really using this tool.

I mostly theory craft builds while in work, and only poe planner is working there :)
Lab still sucks balls.
what would be the 5l serup?
"
xpoo wrote:
what would be the 5l serup?

i would drop crit strike gem or faster attacks. which ever you will feel like it will work for you
Lab still sucks balls.
"
supspoonz wrote:
Im currently working on a roa project and man im telling you, its a blast! For around 20c you will down uber elder, for alot more you will use a finger on uber elder.

Ima try to roll a phys build with it as soon as I can.

Here is my current gear and im currently rolling on 6mil roa vaal dps

nice bow, glad there are many RoA fans now :)
Lab still sucks balls.
Any updates on end game bosses by chance? Really considering a build of this nature, but struggling to find one where end game has been completed.
I love the RoA, i put a watcher eye but is not enought to do the endgame bosses. think to put a lioneye fall :( sorry for my bad english

my actual build

my passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQguD6sRLxGBE9oUdRVDFr8ZjhqNIWAhdiPTI_YknST9JpUqODBxMHwx-jY9OdQ6QkCgQzFEnka3Sn1LeE2STipRR1O7VUtW-lsmW69hEGHiYetiWmOnZU1l02egbIxtbG8ncFJxQ3TtdPF1y3b3d9d4-XpTeu99dX7dfyt_-4Gshs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49gkAqaapsmm42dqqCfpMKn1Kl5sKuxAbVIt7a74702vqfBM8SCxKLIzM9ez3rTb9N-1CPawd1G3ajfb-Of5GrnVOd06NbqYutj7YPuDu9674_yuP1u_rr-yP_e?accountName=ElBope&characterName=NEIA_MKtwo

have 110 all resist and 5k of life, ROA: 20k of damage, Blast rain:35k damage
Last edited by ElBope on Sep 19, 2018, 8:08:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info