[3.3]Make it Rain - RoA build Deadeye progression

Hey, I'm doing a very similar build to yours. I'm doing a RoA Ice elemental damage, it feels great, second season I'm playing, I wanted to ask what Quiver are you running currently? I am using Asphyxia's Wrath
right now and I'm enjoying it.


"
N4ti0n wrote:
Hey, I'm doing a very similar build to yours. I'm doing a RoA Ice elemental damage, it feels great, second season I'm playing, I wanted to ask what Quiver are you running currently? I am using Asphyxia's Wrath
right now and I'm enjoying it.




Hi, I'm glad to hear that other people enjoy new RoA as much as I do. At the moment I'm using this:


But Asphyxia Wrath is a good choice too.
I would like to get a fated version - Hyrri's Demise to see is it worth it for the flat damage, but this will have to wait.
I also considering a rare quiver with life and double crit roll, as with all the uniques i have on me it hard to get a decent HP pool.
YES I support the game, NO I dont agree with many GGG decisions
Atlas of Worlds is the worst thing that happen to POE.
Lab still sucks balls.
guide updated
YES I support the game, NO I dont agree with many GGG decisions
Atlas of Worlds is the worst thing that happen to POE.
Lab still sucks balls.
Seems legit, what flasks do you use?
"
SlapKak wrote:
Seems legit, what flasks do you use?


at the moment nothing special, I havent even start rolling the flasks with the affixes and suffixes I want:



but if I will have time to take it to far end game I would probably go with:
Surgeon's Diamond Flask of Reflexes
Surgeon's Quartz Flask of Reflexes
Surgeon's Eternal Life Flask of Staunching
Seething Divine Life Flask of Heat
Surgeon's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline

I would spam the first two flasks together with movement flask, to get crit, movement speed, dodge and evasion, while keeping the life flask for these shitty moments.


Wise Oak would be nice too if you could balance your resitances.
Other then this, unique flasks are not mandatory in any. I personally prefer the usability of the normal flasks if you get the right rolls.
YES I support the game, NO I dont agree with many GGG decisions
Atlas of Worlds is the worst thing that happen to POE.
Lab still sucks balls.
Last edited by Miazga on Jun 18, 2018, 7:17:59 AM
Hello
I'm also trying out RoA this league and I also don't have much time to play.
My build is pure physical, with bleed and a bit of poison dmg. I resort to the Ascendancy node Rupture to get Life on hit. Aside from that and being non-crit, our experience should be similar.

A few things I'd like to share:
- Attack Speed is a must for the build to feel good.
- Onslaught will help alot with clearing speed.
- On the same page as the 2 above, a Rampage enabling item will work wonders
- Mirage Archer works really well also
- For leveling (and even end game)in this league you can get cheap bows with the prefix +150% phys dmg and 10% as extra chaos. Just get one that also has either Attack Speed or flat phys and craft the one it doesn't have.
- AoE increases dmg.

About my build:
- Pure phys on a low base dmg skill is not ideal, but the bleed and poison dmg should help.
- The life on hit from Rupture works so well that I even dropped my remaining life flask.
- Temp Chains on hit is awsome.
You can check the character KBKRoA in my profile. It's only lvl65, but so far it feels great.

Okay cool thanks for update.
"
Vento7 wrote:
Hello
I'm also trying out RoA this league and I also don't have much time to play.
My build is pure physical, with bleed and a bit of poison dmg. I resort to the Ascendancy node Rupture to get Life on hit. Aside from that and being non-crit, our experience should be similar.

A few things I'd like to share:
- Attack Speed is a must for the build to feel good.
- Onslaught will help alot with clearing speed.
- On the same page as the 2 above, a Rampage enabling item will work wonders
- Mirage Archer works really well also
- For leveling (and even end game)in this league you can get cheap bows with the prefix +150% phys dmg and 10% as extra chaos. Just get one that also has either Attack Speed or flat phys and craft the one it doesn't have.
- AoE increases dmg.

About my build:
- Pure phys on a low base dmg skill is not ideal, but the bleed and poison dmg should help.
- The life on hit from Rupture works so well that I even dropped my remaining life flask.
- Temp Chains on hit is awsome.
You can check the character KBKRoA in my profile. It's only lvl65, but so far it feels great.



thanks for your thoughts.
this is exactly why I use:


it's cheap, has high aps, and good damage as well as better version of RT and far shot build in.
The onslught flasks does help, I know it :) Its always a good choice for any attack based builds
YES I support the game, NO I dont agree with many GGG decisions
Atlas of Worlds is the worst thing that happen to POE.
Lab still sucks balls.
Soi have tried and looked at the DPS of using a quiver that has a 30% elemental damage buff but the DPS that I get with asphyxia's wrath with the 20% of physical damage as bonus cold damage has been higher DPS compared to all the others, am i just missing something or is it a better choice
"
Crimn wrote:
Soi have tried and looked at the DPS of using a quiver that has a 30% elemental damage buff but the DPS that I get with asphyxia's wrath with the 20% of physical damage as bonus cold damage has been higher DPS compared to all the others, am i just missing something or is it a better choice


it has no crit chance. other than that it's a better option in my opinion too
YES I support the game, NO I dont agree with many GGG decisions
Atlas of Worlds is the worst thing that happen to POE.
Lab still sucks balls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info