Party Improvements

This is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!

Also: Royale confirmed!
Interesting, but don't focus on royale stuff jezz go play fortnite ._.'
finally bruh
Looks amazing I wonder how exactly the downlevel system will work, does it just cut your power? or what? Will it affect your items equiped? or will make it make it so you can't use your items and have to use a different set of items?
So how is the downscaling going to work? Is it just going to reduce your damage/life levels across the board? Disable items or skills that you couldn't use at that level? What about passive skills, especially keystones? And "per character level" type bonuses? Currency drop penalties? If I am downleveled, can I turn in a divination card set to get a specific ilevel item?

Can we get some numbers on this?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 10, 2018, 10:08:34 PM
"
japaloco wrote:
Interesting, but don't focus on royale stuff jezz go play fortnite ._.'

Pretty sure it was just an example. I also don't expect them to focus on royale, if anything just make it a free event to play during downtimes (end of league, for example).
nothing about guilds in ages also...
Please put on the To Do/Add List:

* Party Enabled SSF. You create an SSF char to play in a set specific party/group only ... "BFF mode."

But if you are sick of your friend or you broke up in RL, you can still play alone clicking "Break up group" or "Leave group." Or even migrate to trade league.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Jun 10, 2018, 9:42:15 PM
Nice

The idea of downlevels and what that means for items / skills / etc seems a headache when I personally think about it, buuuuuuuuuut I'm looking forward to not having to necessarily roll multiple dudes just to play with friends who casually dip in.

Thank you!
Less Whining More Grinding
"
Jonathan wrote:
Joining Parties from Character Selection
Something that often confuses new players is how to join parties early on. A lot of players join the game knowing that they want to play with a friend, but they don't know how to. This is exacerbated by the fact that you can't play together in the very first area of the game.

In order to address this, we are going to allow you to join parties during character selection. This means you will be able to play through the first area with your friends, and also opens up a few other options like parties in Royale mode, for example.

Six-player Oni-Goroshi farming confirmed?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 10, 2018, 9:41:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info