[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

Kiss_me_quick, I just found a Heart of Xoph which I sold - so now I have currency to upgrade my char! Hurray! :D

But could you (or someone else competent) perhaps give my char a quick look and give me some pointers on what to upgrade first? It would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/U0wKjWWp
"
Anissen wrote:
Kiss_me_quick, I just found a Heart of Xoph which I sold - so now I have currency to upgrade my char! Hurray! :D

But could you (or someone else competent) perhaps give my char a quick look and give me some pointers on what to upgrade first? It would be much appreciated.

Gratz (:

I'd start with getting proper Flasks with good rolls and quality them up. Then quality all important gems. Get deceleration helmet, better enchants on boots / gloves and drop rest into Abyss jewels. Your next big purchase could be a well corrupted Shroud of the Lightless like I do, I got mine for 9 EX which I think was cheap.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 7, 2018, 6:30:45 PM
Bought the MTX, man, I just can't stop mapping! It's insane!
I can't mapping without triple blade MTX and Fast Projectiles now!
And I get a Ultimate Chaos portal, two types Swarm Pet, chaos cloak in few boxes.
/
It's drives me to farm currency for those better jewels! Although there's a long way to go!
Wish I could do Shaper even Uber Elder with this build!
But I'm wondering why your dmg so high? I got lots of T1/T2 dmg on my jewels, but my dmg still low, especially for rare and unique enemies, if bosses is in arena, I would switch to added cold and slower project, but sometimes bosses is just out side.
"
Gratz (:

I'd start with getting proper Flasks with good rolls and quality them up. Then quality all important gems. Get deceleration helmet, better enchants on boots / gloves and drop rest into Abyss jewels. Your next big purchase could be a well corrupted Shroud of the Lightless like I do, I got mine for 9 EX which I think was cheap.

Thanks a ton man :) You are really a big help!

Edit: but damn you were lucky with your Lightpoacher with decelaration enchant. There are none on poe.trade atm, and the ones that are put up are minimum 6 exalted..
Last edited by Anissen on Jul 8, 2018, 6:29:42 AM
Could u Make a List of watchers eye stats ranking for this build?

Also Do u need the gemini claw for mana issues or is imperial also good?
"
doChl wrote:
Could u Make a List of watchers eye stats ranking for this build?

Also Do u need the gemini claw for mana issues or is imperial also good?

Honestly only double / triple Hatred Watchers would work and then you'd have to swap to Hatred as well but then it's cost would be too high for it to be worth.

Gemini allows you to have less mana reserved but it's not necessary.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I balanced my res for 76, and get all gears of following, so all I can do is get better and better jewel now?
how do u get so many top life and dmg jewels, it's really hard to get 6.5k life and all t1 dmg
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
I balanced my res for 76, and get all gears of following, so all I can do is get better and better jewel now?
how do u get so many top life and dmg jewels, it's really hard to get 6.5k life and all t1 dmg

I bought them slowly within 2 days so I wouldn't be overpaying for anything (: I also have all gear quite well rolled regarding life everywhere. You don't need 6.5K Life. In the Shaper video I had I think 5000 life and the first gif in the thread that I recorded had 4.7K.

Getting all T1 damage rolls with life is almost impossible and would cost tens of exalts each.
I found enchant on helmet is very important, if you can't do it (like me), just bought a starkonja's head with that enchantment to replace(about 1ex top life), it's works very well!
I would like to swap back when I got enchant on lightpoacher and got two good jewels.
As I got this, I don't need faster project anymore (: so I can use add cold dmg!
You say call of the brotherhood is "1C each" but that's definitely not the case, based on poe.ninja the lowest price on average was 10C and that was at the beginning of the league. The average price is 40C as of today.

Makes the pricing of the build look a little misleading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info