[3.6] Life based Volatile Dead Elementalist Poet's Pen - All Content and Cheap - RIP

"
AI3 wrote:

Ah, I understand now why witch or scion is better for end game content. The truth is I never reached end game conent (I mean I did maps but never did Atziri or Shaper or something like that) I think I won't reach it in this league.

I realy want to try Poet's Pen build, but I'm not rich. I have enough currency to start the build so I thought assassin with more crit chances and free power charges would be better to compensate my "low" damage output. What do you think? Does it have any sense?

This is one of the cheapest Uber Elder viable build in the game at the moment and I still suggest elementalist.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Due to what I can increase my damage? And physical reflect immune?
"
"
AI3 wrote:

Ah, I understand now why witch or scion is better for end game content. The truth is I never reached end game conent (I mean I did maps but never did Atziri or Shaper or something like that) I think I won't reach it in this league.

I realy want to try Poet's Pen build, but I'm not rich. I have enough currency to start the build so I thought assassin with more crit chances and free power charges would be better to compensate my "low" damage output. What do you think? Does it have any sense?

This is one of the cheapest Uber Elder viable build in the game at the moment and I still suggest elementalist.

You conviced me! :) One last question. I see you went non-crit. What do you think about the crit version of your build?
"
AI3 wrote:
"
"
AI3 wrote:

What do you think about the crit version of your build?

Expensive.
"
I_smell_blood wrote:
Due to what I can increase my damage? And physical reflect immune?

Damage output is just fine and you are immune to phy and ele reflect.
bu builde başladım fakat poet's pen'in tanesi 40 c, 2 tanesi eder 80c. 2 poet's pen alacak orb kasana kadar traplarla kasılın demişsin de, 80 c yi biriktirmek öyle kolay mı ? ben 80c biriktirene kadar herhalde 65levellere kadar takamam bu poet's pen leri ki o levele bile toplam 80c kasabilir miyim Allah bilir. yeni başlayacak olan kişilere uygun degil galiba. başka hesap kasmıs olup,onda orbları falan kasıp sonra farklı bir build arayanlara göre diye düsünüyorum.

zira yeni başlayan biri başlangıc itemleri ile "volantile dead" buildinde 80c kasmadan adam gibi "volantile dead" buildine başlayamıyor. ee o zaman bu trap buildi ben 80c kasmadan asıl buildin skillerine dogru düzgün başlayamayacaksam.80 c de öyle yeni başlayan bir kişi icin 50-60 levellere kadar kasılacak bir miktar da degil. 50 levele kadar kastım toplasan 15 c anca kasmısımdır diger standarddaki karakterimle.
Last edited by yigitcan19901 on Jun 18, 2018, 5:10:02 PM
"
yigitcan19901 wrote:
bu builde başladım fakat poet's pen'in tanesi 40 c, 2 tanesi eder 80c. 2 poet's pen alacak orb kasana kadar traplarla kasılın demişsin de, 80 c yi biriktirmek öyle kolay mı ? ben 80c biriktirene kadar herhalde 65levellere kadar takamam bu poet's pen leri ki o levele bile toplam 80c kasabilir miyim Allah bilir. yeni başlayacak olan kişilere uygun degil galiba. başka hesap kasmıs olup,onda orbları falan kasıp sonra farklı bir build arayanlara göre diye düsünüyorum.

zira yeni başlayan biri başlangıc itemleri ile "volantile dead" buildinde 80c kasmadan adam gibi "volantile dead" buildine başlayamıyor. ee o zaman bu trap buildi ben 80c kasmadan asıl buildin skillerine dogru düzgün başlayamayacaksam.80 c de öyle yeni başlayan bir kişi icin 50-60 levellere kadar kasılacak bir miktar da degil. 50 levele kadar kastım toplasan 15 c anca kasmısımdır diger standarddaki karakterimle.

Selam Yigitcan,

Ben lige bu build ile basladim ve dedigim gibi trap ile oynadim baslarda cunku poets pen im yoktu. Ligin 8. gunu Uber Elder (Suan oyunun en zor boss'u)'i kestim. Poets pen leri ligin 3. gunu alabildim anca 50c biriktirebildim o zamanlar tanesi 20-25c arasiydi. Oyunun ilk gunu act 9'a geldiginde sana item level 60 esyalar atmaya basliyor oyun ve bunlari toplayip acilmamis set olarak sattiginda 2 chaos orb elde ediyorsun. Bu yapilan isleme chaos recipe deniyor ve oyunun ilk gunleri cok seri bir sekilde harita donerek chaos farm yapabiliyorsun.

Build'i ben yaptigim icin demiyorum sakin oyle bir izlenim edinme fakat Uber Elder kesebilen ve maliyet olarak baktiginda bu kadar ucuz cok az build var ayrica cok iyi bir oyuncu olmana da gerek yok bunu oynayabilmek icin.

Not: Ligin ilk gunu birkac saat icinde level 60 olup chaos recipe yapmaya baslayabiliyorsun.

Aklina baska bir soru gelirse sormaktan cekinme.
Sevgilerle.
Hi, thanks for sharing such a unique build.I really liked some ideas amulet use and your class synergy with build.
I really respected to the build until you say "This is one of the cheapest Uber Elder viable build in the game at the moment."

Build seems cheap as a map farmer but when you carry your build to engame it is not that cheap.

I would like to ask you a question.How many build you observe that killed uber elder? I mean non meta,non mirror gear build? I saw some builds which can kill uber elder with 25-30 hours gameplay(1st or 2nd day of league) with really cheap gear.I suggest to you to look at them before you say "this is cheapest uber elder killer"

Lets calculate together:

First of all your helm enchant is about 10exalt at this point and how you can afford in first week of league?

Second,you probaby need 21 lvl volatile dead to do uber elder maybe dont i dont know but you have it.

Third,your warlord's mark ring is not really cheap. Not even this point in league, same with your Watchers Eye.

Rest of the gear pretty manageable flasks,pens,rares with life and resist etc . But approximately you need 20exalt to do this build to kill uber elder.You basically min/max your build to kill uber elder.Still great success tho but not the cheapers for sure.

I wouldn't reply to the build but your claim made me do this.Dont miss lead people who are new to the game. You can easily say that is cheap build for uber elder kill or as you say no need so much talent etc but you cant say that is cheapest build.

Sorry for typing mistakes.

Saygılarımla
Seviyorum sizi ;)

Hello RayalPath,

I wouldnt expect the less from you and thanks for your comments. I see that you like math and I love it too :) but first thing is first. This build is still "One of the cheapest build for uber elder" but not "the cheapest one" ofc. Agree or not but that's the common sense when players aim to make uber elder viable builds. Btw it was your answer for the question that you asked.

Helmet : First week you can buy from 3-4ex but You dont really need that until you decide to try uber elder. Also the enchants starts from 3.3ex with Starkonja helmets atm and its affordable i guess.

Gem : We are a caster and its normal to get 21 level gem for end game but as I try to explain you above, still you dont really need it until uber elder. Costs 2ex in the end.

Watcher eye : You can buy from 70c on poe.trade right now and there are many not just one.

Make your calculation again mate as you are good with math ;)

Thanks for following me and my guides.
Sevgilerimle.

Well your answer didn't fill my reply. Even with cheapest stuff you can get you still up to 10-15exalt.
I suggest to you check windz arc miner or some champion build who does it with 5-10 exalt budget with no expensive enchant requirement.I really wouldn't answer that cuz i liked the build, but your missleading kinda bothered me sorry can't be quiet against that.

Because no1 plays VD with starkonja you min/maxed your build.If you pick starkonja with your build you have to swap all other items to next level because you bought cheap helm then you need to get better ring/boots/gloves to cap your resist, still a problem.
And the fact that you can't buy those item in first week of the league. Your jewel will be more expensive since there wont be much watcher's eye. Same with helm enchant.

Lets give an example from my friend. He has arc trap build with really cheap gear(except 6l loreweave which is 7ex) he is farming uber elder and even his meta build (since meta items are expensive) is cheaper than yours.Or i my friend has champion bf build killed uber elder with 5link 3rd day of league. Those are cheap builds.20 exalt build is not cheap mate. Maybe it is cheap for you but it is not cheap for most of poe community.And Unique item dependency is delays the build a lot.

Yeah fixing you became kinda my job. I hope you stop missleading community and i can stop doing that :)

Cheers.

I did quick math again and i found that :

You have unique amulet and ring and boot. You have Warlord's ring and it cant get much res too.You left with glove/belt/armour. And those already have good resist. There is no way you can use starkonja in that build.Please check your build before suggesting items or use starkonja if it is useable.
Last edited by RoyaLPatH on Jun 19, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info