[3.6] Life based Volatile Dead Elementalist Poet's Pen - All Content and Cheap - RIP

"
"
I_smell_blood wrote:
Heyy, nice build, can i see your pob? :)

You can export from my profile.

Oh , forgot for this option... And I had a few questions
1) Did you using flammability? And this is will be work with elder ring?
2) Why didn't use other heralds?
Sry for bad English
Build is fun as hell. And OP for leveling, I breezed through the first 8 acts yesterday in couple hours with only tabula, 2x poets and some random gear one shotting every boss, finishing incursions with 20+ seconds on the timer etc. While playing it I kept remembering skyrim trailer and this one line "it dawns in fire":) you're setting ablaze the whole screen and it's glorious. If it holds up as well in maps its gonna be my new favourite. Thx for sharing mate.

P.S. I'd really like to know about full heralds usage as asked above.
"
I_smell_blood wrote:
"
"
I_smell_blood wrote:
Heyy, nice build, can i see your pob? :)

You can export from my profile.

Oh , forgot for this option... And I had a few questions
1) Did you using flammability? And this is will be work with elder ring?
2) Why didn't use other heralds?
Sry for bad English

1- Yes I am using Flammability because I have +1 Additional curse on my amulet but if you dont have the amulet you can give 3 points on passive tree to get that. By the way i killed the uber elder before I got my +1 amulet :)

2- Other heralds gives cold and light penetration and since we are only dealing fire based damage its useless.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Cheers.

Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
"
happyz1988 wrote:
Build is fun as hell. And OP for leveling, I breezed through the first 8 acts yesterday in couple hours with only tabula, 2x poets and some random gear one shotting every boss, finishing incursions with 20+ seconds on the timer etc. While playing it I kept remembering skyrim trailer and this one line "it dawns in fire":) you're setting ablaze the whole screen and it's glorious. If it holds up as well in maps its gonna be my new favourite. Thx for sharing mate.

P.S. I'd really like to know about full heralds usage as asked above.

You can find the answer above.
Build is great on maps too, though I run Bubonic Trail instead of roots on maps since its 60%+ damage boost(even 70& if I invest in double socket version) and added speed. Anyway I managed to get all the gear just under 2 ex but there's plenty of room for improvement. Thx for sharing this man, I have a lot of fun with this one:)
Hello. Great build, thank you for sharing it.
I have one question: is this build is good with assassin class or it is better with elementalist in 3.3?
"
AI3 wrote:
I have one question: is this build is good with assassin class or it is better with elementalist in 3.3?

You can make with any class you want but elementalist and scion is the best in my opinion.
"
"
AI3 wrote:

You can make with any class you want but elementalist and scion is the best in my opinion.

Thank you for the quick answer!
Can I ask you why witch and scion is better? Duo to the reflect immune? Or is there something i don't see? :)
"
AI3 wrote:
"
"
AI3 wrote:

Thank you for the quick answer!
Can I ask you why witch and scion is better? Duo to the reflect immune? Or is there something i don't see? :)

If you wanna kill every boss in the game then you need to be reflect immune. Thats why i suggest scion and elementalist.

Ah, I understand now why witch or scion is better for end game content. The truth is I never reached end game conent (I mean I did maps but never did Atziri or Shaper or something like that) I think I won't reach it in this league.

I realy want to try Poet's Pen build, but I'm not rich. I have enough currency to start the build so I thought assassin with more crit chances and free power charges would be better to compensate my "low" damage output. What do you think? Does it have any sense?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info