3.3.0b Hotfix 1

pretty lame about the trio
its so late into the league you really should not be changing that now

huge difference between those two fights both in difficulty as well as availability

why are you making the challenges more and more expensive every league? they are becoming more a matter of having the currency to run them than the ability to.

you guys messed up, meanwhile everyone that didnt already get to run the trio challenge is being massively screwed over compared to those that did already do it.
Unplayable.... every time I try, I crash.... now after a few so called fixes my game are crashing more often than when Incursion was launched...
does that mean that the game well be playable and i either wont have to log in 4 times or i wont just randomly get kicked while in a map?
Unplayable. The latest patch crash my windows within 5 minutes play. I saw orange windows in Windows 10 (blue windows crash screen)
Pre-3.3, can kill kitava with not much problem. Now, can't even get past phase 1 w.o crashing, even witht he hotfix
Pre-3.3, can kill kitava with not much problem. Now, can't even get past phase 1 w.o crashing, even witht he hotfix
Pretty disappointed you guys decided to fix the trio bug instead of just changing the challenge. Now you have a lot of people who got a free easy challenge, and the rest of us now have a difficult challenge :(.
Well then I guess i can not complain about me not getting the patch because of their slow server i am already waiting 10 min fr a patch.
the one man spam post lol
.... nice hotfix. Game started crashing about every 10-15 minutes since the hotfix was deployed.

Oh and just to clarify: I have never EVER had any problems with game stability up to this point. Game crashes rarely ever happened (maybe once a day on a hefty session but usually only every other day). I have not done any changes whatsoever to my system be it hardware or software. All I have been doing when using this PC is literally just turn it on and start PoE.
Last edited by Killermaggot on Jun 10, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info