3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
Sonidox wrote:
Alternative tree

With 30 str Xoph amulet you wont need more str on items

sry but that tree is garbage ...

Last edited by Icoblablubb on Jun 27, 2018, 5:22:59 PM
Think im fairly finished with my ele hit build, if anyone is interested in checking the PoB

Peak at around 17.5 million dps, assuming you get full buffs like Covered in Ash and Vaal haste, not exactly the everyday scenario ofc ^.^

https://pastebin.com/m7FwGw9f

"
chikii22 wrote:

i dont try end game bosses jet. Do u think im able to do it with this ?
And what can i upgrade ?

(sorry for my bad english im from argentina)

I cleared Uber Elder with worse gear.
Just gotta be aware that this is an evasion build. You deal more than enough damage for everything in the game, but end game mechanics will largely oneshot you, gotta know fights and play well. On Uber you can get pretty bad RNG if you fuck up once and then start getting shitty wombo-combos.
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
Sonidox wrote:
Alternative tree

With 30 str Xoph amulet you wont need more str on items

sry but that tree is garbage ...

it has almost the same damage, but more hp + 2 sockets which gives more options

i'm using watcher's eye which makes Temporal chains useless when affected by haste, it makes playstyle even smoother

less crit multi but more ele damage
Last edited by Sonidox on Jun 28, 2018, 12:25:33 PM
I'm able to carry 3 man Shaper, though my first foray into Uber Elder didn't go so well (also attempting a 3 man carry), as I had the wrong gear equipped. ~_~

I've since upgraded some more gear and I'm rolling around at 7.1k HP now. There's still so much more to min/max in this build. I hope to buy a +2 corrupted Frostferno in the future, but it's the most expensive upgrade at 20+ Exalts right now.

You can look up my character under Eninya, char "Levende" to view my gear/tree. Additionally, I play Pathfinder, and not Deadeye.
Last edited by Eninya on Jun 28, 2018, 1:07:05 PM
What Pantheons are you using when you aren't doing ATZIRI? Also, if you have everything but xoph's blood do you need to still grab avatar of fire?
Last edited by Skumbagrage on Jun 28, 2018, 3:18:07 PM
I tried to make my own version of the tree, if you have time would you mind giving it a look?

Personal tree draft
"
Skumbagrage wrote:
What Pantheons are you using when you aren't doing ATZIRI? Also, if you have everything but xoph's blood do you need to still grab avatar of fire?

For uber atziri use Soul of Yugul. If u dont have Xophs blood u need to grab Avatar of Fire.
Right now i have only 23% crit chance with ele hit. Do i need to have more crit chance or just focus on increasing elemental damage?
Ok am I missing something here, why are there points into the passive tree for damage with claws?
Sincerely,
Crazy Woman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info