Sao Paulo Gateway Network Issues

U M A D E L I C I A

heuehueheueheeu brbr
Falta de respeito com o cliente isso ai! Se o server não está pronto e vai meter o dedão no reset de qualquer jeito, fecha essa m até arrumar. Ontem perdi um templo quase inteiro.
Brazil player here.

I play poe for 3 years, never had lag problems, always smooth - 14ms

Last weeks was really a disaster, lots of lags and disconnects - lag spikes 14ms-200ms-500ms.

I hope you can fix everything, as a HC player I can't play with any lag. :)

thank you for looking on it GGG!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 7, 2018, 6:18:32 PM
thanks for looking into the issue GGG <3
Great News!
I hope you fix Singapore and Japan Servers as well. We have been getting consistent lag spikes and playing became really obnoxious. I love this new league and really want to play more of it without the lag.
That's great, thanks GGG!
MUITO OBRIGADO, PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL CHRIS
"
VironLaw wrote:
Recently Singapore and Japan realm also getting worst, the spikes happen becoming more now .... is unplayable with single-target melee skills =( so sad ...

Living in Japan and have same problem at the Japan server. Usually ping around 20-30, but after 21:00 of local time jumping to 150-200, and literally unplayable. All Japanese players can commit it. Japan server want to have some love too <3
TY GGG !
THE SERVER JUST FUCKING FREEZED ON THE LAST BATTLE AGAINST IZARO AND I DIED , FOR FUCKING SAKE, IM DONE WITH THIS SHITTY SERVER.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info