Sao Paulo Gateway Network Issues

Just wanted to let people know that the BR server is still quite unstable. DC'd during my daily Zana, tried to go back to my hideout, "failed to join instance". Switched to Washington, managed to get to hideout, but Zana's mission was gone. It was a Maelstrom of Chaos, too. Ah well.

And this is early in the morning, nowhere near peak time.
Last edited by Faldrath on Jun 7, 2018, 7:49:34 AM
Thank you so much GGG. Love the support you give to community, hearing all the problems and trying to solve them as fast as you can. Really great job :3
▒ █▒█▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀   ▒ IN THE JOURNEY TO BECOMING
▒ █▒█▒█ █▄▄█ █ ▄▄  ▒ A MASTER FISHERMAN...
▒ ▀█▒█▀ █   █▄▄█   ▒               
▒                    ▒ TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR FISH?
▒   Winding Pier fame    ▒ ~Sartador
please do the same with singapore server
Awesome news :D
Edit: Best gaming company.
Last edited by ArturVilela on Jun 7, 2018, 8:29:48 AM
tanksssssss GGG
spikes with 1k... a lot of DC.....No incursion!!!
now we can say..... Nos Te amamos GGG
Thanks GGG. *--*
Thank you very much GGG.
Last weeks were almost unplayable at certain hours.

Love you guys keep the good vibes up!
I was wondering if it was a problem with my provider or the servers, looks like it's at least partly an issue with the servers.

This is great news though, Brazil is a huge market, its basically the China of Latinamerica (by the comparisong between quantity of people with the other countries of the region).

So it would be better or at least something to take account for the future to keep the BR server for the Brazilians and put another server in Argentina? since you can put a server in Cordoba, Argentina and you end up pretty close to any other part of Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Paraguay and Bolivia, basically you could cover the "Cono Sur" region better, though is true that in Buenos Aires is the main affluent of people from Argentina (60% of Argentina's population lives in Buenos Aires) but in this way you are making a better cover for Chile and Bolivia, without going for the killer solution of putting a server in Buenos Aires for most people in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay and then one in Chile for Chile, Bolivia, probably Peru and part of Argentina.

Anyways if the BR connection works good it should be enough so either solution that you guys came up with is ok.

Keep the great work, best regards!
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
Last edited by exploder on Jun 7, 2018, 9:59:42 AM
"
rafaelcc wrote:
"
ZEUS_132 wrote:
Still no South African servers, but they will go through all this effort to keep 1/100th of the community happy

The entire south american community is 1/100th? Keep dreaming pal.

This is not an OR situation. I agree that a dysfunctional gateway should be fixed. South Africa is also Ideally located and has the correct infrastructure to host the first African gateway. It is hard to believe that after all this time there is no South-African server yet.
I thought you were goin to say

"You know what? Brazil can fuck themselves in the ass."

But you didn't.

And I love you for that <3 I've playing in Texas and it's really bad (too much sand and it's course and gets everywhere).

Cant' wait for playing without lag ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info