[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"
It would also be a great idea to add the "Cannot be cursed with silence" corruption on one of the Jewels in the tree :)

Yes, I bought a "Cannot be cursed with silence" and a "Corrupted blood cannot be inflected to you" for 10c; it's very cheap and so much usefull

"
I'd get an enlighten 4 and get all your auras set up properly next. Getting an Empower 4 into your setup in a temporary league is not worth it unless you have a +1 gems Shavs (because the red slot is generally not helpful since you can't run an item quantity gem).

Also your gloves slot looks empty?

After getting all your auras/gems set up the next thing would probably be to start using magic find gear if you can (IIR / Greedtrap / bisco's) and save for a Watcher's Eye. After that, Headhunter.

I changed my items yesterday so the tree maybe was not refresh, i'm using different links than you because i'm dying against the syndicat on T14+ maps, I use HoI + curse on hit + enfeeble and I use an Arctic armor instead of Haste. I'm going to save money for my Enlighten and then a HH so, thanks for the help :)
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
When your energy shield is so high, is there a reason that you didn't take Zealot's Oath? You already have quite a bit of life leach in damage, and you've already taken Ghost reaver... I feel like Zealots Oath would add a lot of survivability to the build. I have a level 92 witch I think I'll respec to try this out.

If you have a convenient way to get percentage-based life regeneration, then yes, Zealot's Oath is a good pickup. I have it on my tree because I get 3% life regeneration from my Precursor's Emblem ring. I don't have it on the stock trees because it requires some specific gear pieces to get it.

"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
It would also be a great idea to add the "Cannot be cursed with silence" corruption on one of the Jewels in the tree :)

Yup this is a nice bonus if you can get it. I haven't ever died to silence so I've never bothered to pick it up myself.

"
xKaizeno wrote:

I changed my items yesterday so the tree maybe was not refresh, i'm using different links than you because i'm dying against the syndicat on T14+ maps, I use HoI + curse on hit + enfeeble and I use an Arctic armor instead of Haste. I'm going to save money for my Enlighten and then a HH so, thanks for the help :)

Sadly I cannot comment on what is helpful against syndicate since I'm not playing league. Haste is definitely the weakest link in the aura setup so AA sounds good.

Watcher's Eye is a more powerful addition to the build than HH if you can get the ES gain with clarity... it's 900-ish bonus ES. But no idea how availability/pricing is in Betrayal league on them.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
Watcher's Eye is a more powerful addition to the build than HH if you can get the ES gain with clarity... it's 900-ish bonus ES. But no idea how availability/pricing is in Betrayal league on them.

It's like 7ex, I will take one before my HH to get almost 10k ES, should be nice.

Btw, I killed Red Elder andd Shaper yesterday ! I think I can do the Uber elder but I don't know the mechanics so it will be a but harder but it's doable !
Last edited by xKaizeno on Dec 27, 2018, 7:42:36 AM
"
xKaizeno wrote:
"

It's like 7ex, I will take one before my HH to get almost 10k ES, should be nice.

Btw, I killed Red Elder andd Shaper yesterday ! I think I can do the Uber elder but I don't know the mechanics so it will be a but harder but it's doable !

Once you get the eye try out the pandemonius instead of chayula, at least in boss fights... It's a huge DPS boost
Last edited by tackle70 on Dec 27, 2018, 8:28:21 AM
Ok will save my exalts for thoses items !
Changed up my passive tree a bit so that I could include an unnatural instincts jewel by the Scion cluster for a big DPS gain as well as a large gain in movement speed.

Current tree

Initial impressions are that this is a decent upgrade worth keeping. Will test some more and maybe add it to the guide.
What kind of gear were the elder videos made with? What can I expect if I was to get my hands on a +1/+2 shavs?

e: allright now I need to rebuild my budget.
Last edited by Rivx on Jan 6, 2019, 9:49:09 PM
"
Rivx wrote:
What kind of gear were the elder videos made with? What can I expect if I was to get my hands on a +1/+2 shavs?

e: allright now I need to rebuild my budget.

The 3.3 videos are with a +1 shavs (not +3), without unnatural instincts, and without Precursor's Emblem rings. Everything else was the same on the gear.

The 3.3 videos are also with the old flame dash that had a longer cooldown, and a slightly different set of supporting 4-links.

My Path of Building Shaper DPS in 3.3 was about 1.05M. Current Shaper DPS with the updated gear is just under 2M.
Last edited by tackle70 on Jan 7, 2019, 2:47:30 PM
Why you link Vaal Cold Snap with CWDT ? CWDT can't work with Vaal gems, right ? Can you explane about it for me please.
It won't, but it can trigger a normal cold snap that comes from the same gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info