[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"
tackle70 wrote:
"
wackygoose wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
Added a couple 3.6 videos

are u running Zealotry and Hatred? their icons arent showing in the upper left.

Yes. I uncheck the "Show Aura Icons" setting in the UI because I find them distracting. I also use the invisible MTX for the same reason.

Running the auras shown in the guide: Hatred, Zealotry, Clarity, Discipline.

oh, I forgot about that option. Im thinking about buying this MTX as well. ty
im nowhere near as optimized but I just farmed for my first Void Battery ever and im supper happy :D

im going dual wield since the beginning and the freeze is so strong im not having many problems ( just reaching red maps now )

Looking for feedback from folks playing this build on a more reasonable budget than I am: What are you doing with your rings when you are fully geared?

I'm particularly curious what you do with rings when your budget is 5-20 exalts per ring.

I'm tempted to change the ring section of the guide a bit for the 3.7 update. Precursor's Emblem rings seem unobtainable even in Standard. I thought with Delve going core that there would be a gradual stock of 50-80 exalt Precursor's Emblem rings with great mods, and that +1 Power Charges would be obtainable. But I'm not sure that's actually the case. It looks damn near impossible to find Precursor's Emblems with three desirable power charge modifiers, and often times they are listed 200ex+

If not Precursor's Emblems, however, I'm not sure what a good high-budget recommendation is. The rings I used prior to these are legacy ES rings - also not recommendable as I don't think they're worth the huge price for a little bonus ES.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 23, 2019, 11:25:19 AM
I use
cost under 5 ex
Write random stuff here
Last edited by RunMyWay on Mar 24, 2019, 8:01:40 AM
Running these two. Dont know If I should go mark and smth else or If these suffice..
How do you leech energy shield w / o the boots enchant ?
"
maarthor wrote:

As per the guide, you can/should run the Energy Leech gem instead of Empower if you are in a temp league. Empower is only good if you have a corrupt +1 shavs and/or can use a red slot in standard for an item quantity gem.

But as I say in the guide, the boot enchant is mostly for mana leech so you aren't needing to constantly manage your mana with a flask. The Occultist offers so much defense that ES leech is just a bonus.

There's also 0.3% leech on the tree east of shadow near the power charge node, and you can get corrupt leech enchant on amulet if you have the $$
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 26, 2019, 9:02:45 AM
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
maarthor wrote:

As per the guide, you can/should run the Energy Leech gem instead of Empower if you are in a temp league. Empower is only good if you have a corrupt +1 shavs and/or can use a red slot in standard for an item quantity gem.

But as I say in the guide, the boot enchant is mostly for mana leech so you aren't needing to constantly manage your mana with a flask. The Occultist offers so much defense that ES leech is just a bonus.

There's also 0.3% leech on the tree east of shadow near the power charge node, and you can get corrupt leech enchant on amulet if you have the $$

Ok so i just realized there s energy shield leech nodes top left of the tree (im blind). As for the empower gem i do use it it seems to adds alot of DPS....and im too poor to afford a IIQ gem lol
"
maarthor wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
maarthor wrote:

Ok so i just realized there s energy shield leech nodes top left of the tree (im blind). As for the empower gem i do use it it seems to adds alot of DPS....and im too poor to afford a IIQ gem lol

Without the IIQ gem it doesn't help with magic find, a level 3 Empower without a +1 Shavs doesn't add as much DPS as you think. I'd use the Energy Leech gem if I were you. DPS should be similar or better, and it will help defensively.
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 26, 2019, 11:51:25 AM
"
maarthor wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
maarthor wrote:

Well I don’t know what is how much better but just check in pob....
When testing with energy shield make sure you have „leeching energy shield „ or „on full energy shield“ checked in the configuration. Energy shield leech gives you quite some dps too AND adds survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info