The Arctic Freezing Pulse Effect

ok
Saved
OK this is just how the skill should look normally though..
Its great to see new MTX for a skill that doesn't have any MTX, but it is sad that the difference between the original and the new MTX is barely noticeable... But what makes it worse is the fact that Freezing Pulse has so much projectile speed to the point to where you can't tell the difference. Maybe next time you release new skill MTX, make it look a bit more different? (In other words, change the color, or maybe even add extra colors, and not like with what you did with the first Scorching Ray MTX where all you did was slightly change the color.)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
So icey
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
All I've seen the last 3 weeks is freezing pulse MTX on every post, and now that it's here all I see is complaints. Cant please anyone now a days.
The cost is above Fireball? Those are some expensive hard-to-see particles.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
about time, but I would have rather it been something more noticeable instead of making it icy.

Very agree!
"
BurninBodies wrote:
All I've seen the last 3 weeks is freezing pulse MTX on every post, and now that it's here all I see is complaints. Cant please anyone now a days.

The MTX doesn't change a lot -_-
Bad ass GGG :)
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
bryce did it!
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info