Sacrificial chamber, what does each tier do?

Does anyone have the correct info on what each tier does to the unique you sacrifice?
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2018, 1:13:19 PM
I'm pretty sure there is only one tier for this chamber...
"
Exsmigol wrote:
I'm pretty sure there is only one tier for this chamber...
]

nope 3. hall of offering, sac chamber, and the apex
I know that III allows you to upgrade one of those uniques that say "can be upgraded".
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I know that III allows you to upgrade one of those uniques that say "can be upgraded".

Hmmm good to know, thanks Shags.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Each tier changes the unique in different ways. But no one seems to know exactly what each tier does
GGG is in the habit of giving us new content that is undocumented, whether is be new recipes, new farming locations (how the hell did the first Oni-Goroshi farming get figured out?), or now new Incursion temple functions with the 3 tiers of rooms. Hell, GGG doesn't really document anything, we need a 3rd party wiki for basic game info, and even a 3rd party site for trade searching. What a way to make a game (old school?... shit, it's downright as primitive as can be). We need much better from GGG. PoE QoL pretty much sucks.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
sighlight wrote:
Each tier changes the unique in different ways. But no one seems to know exactly what each tier does

T1 is a common unique
T2 is a unique "that can't ordinarily be obtained" - a less common one (i got my Tabula from it)

I think T3 lets you corrupt one of your uniques that can be upgraded

It can also swap one unique for a unique of the same item class
Last edited by MBata on Jun 6, 2018, 12:22:44 AM
Tier 1: Change 1 Unique to a random Unique.

Tier 2: Change 1 Unique to a random Unique, even those normally unobtainable (league items, don't know if it applies to boss-specific Uniques).

Tier 3: Change 1 Unique to a random Unique of the same item class, even those normally unobtainable. Also allows you to upgrade an Incursion Unique. (One or the other)

Best way of figuring out undocumented stuff: try it out. It's not like there is a lack of incursions.
Last edited by Bardharr on Jun 6, 2018, 12:26:47 AM
"
Bardharr wrote:
Tier 1: Change 1 Unique to a random Unique.

Tier 2: Change 1 Unique to a random Unique, even those normally unobtainable (league items, don't know if it applies to boss-specific Uniques).

Tier 3: Change 1 Unique to a random Unique of the same item class, even those normally unobtainable. Also allows you to upgrade an Incursion Unique. (One or the other)

Best way of figuring out undocumented stuff: try it out. It's not like there is a lack of incursions.

So in Tier 3 if i corrupt a Kaom's heart, i will always get a Kaom's heart, right?? Does is gives us a Legacy (1000 life) chance? If so, i think that's the best change, because you will never risk losing it, and if you get a legacy one, you will hit the jackpot of the league, better then a mirror xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info