3.3 RAT is back! Elemental Hit Ranged Attack Totems HIERO

So how are you progressing with the build?

Had some currency to spare and had quite some fun levelling my templar.

Hitting Maps now. Although i still didn't finish last two labs, feels pretty strong already.

Fun build Emilyerdbär, thank you!

What you guys think, how far can we push this build?
This is my build so far at level 76. I went for crit: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAQHBFEEswW1Bx4N0Q5IEZYWQBZvFr8byB0UHwIgbiP2JKok_SaVKgsqEypbKo0tHzB8Mfoy0TY9NsU22DbpN0c31DnUOhY6WEShRUdJG0lRTLNNklAwUUdS7FVLVcZYbVjlWitd8mHiYqxjQ2QzZp5oWmusbIxwUnb3efZ_K3_Gg9uD84V9hoKJ04w2jX2Nv49GlSCVLp2qoJ-iAKKjo_KnCKyYrhKvjbTFwGbB88Lsz93QH9Qj2CTa3eNq44TnVOvu7FXv6_DV8Wzxivnd-tL_3g==?accountName=Krogon&characterName=Puddingologist

I'm using projectile penetration from tree. So far I don't see the need for multiple projectiles.

I use Lioneye's Glare But some faster bow might be better later. If I can get my hands on some currency I'll buy Frostferno of course.

I plan on using Yoke of Suffering so I can shock and use Arctic Breath to apply chill.

There's still a lot of improvement possible for my items.

I'm at 30k tooltip damage right now with a five link armour and only Haste and Golem active. EH + RAT + WED + Faster Attacks + Combustion. No Quality on any Gems.
Last edited by Krogon on Jun 19, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
"
Engbang wrote:
So how are you progressing with the build?

Had some currency to spare and had quite some fun levelling my templar.

Hitting Maps now. Although i still didn't finish last two labs, feels pretty strong already.

Fun build Emilyerdbär, thank you!

What you guys think, how far can we push this build?

Ele RAT build can do everything in the game.
Shaper / Guardians / Uber Atziri deathless.
Beaten uber elder 3 times now , none deathless but that's more my unfamiliarity with the encounter.
No sets have been bricked.

I switched to Chin sol very late in the build ( Beat uber elder twice with Lioneye's ) but its unnecessary as Lioneye's has better clear and survivability imo.
The dps is lower but it just works better overall and is so much easier to gear.
Check BangoUHOH if you wanna see gear + tree.

Last edited by BangoSkank on Jun 22, 2018, 5:31:40 AM
Edited: my question was stupid, sorry guys.
Last edited by sparkergg on Jun 22, 2018, 11:05:11 PM
I would recommend using combustion with a rain of splinters jewel instead of the gmp/slower projectiles + poacher's aim (or whatever rare/unique jewel one is using).
The dps is better and if one feels the need for extra dps versus an extra tough boss one can replace the splinters jewel with izaro's turmoil or another dps jewel.

I'm using the Tempest instead of Chin Sol in my build. The mapping is much smoother and faster due to the high attack speed. I had no problem killing all bosses up to t15 maps with that set up.
If one feels the need one can still use chin sol versus guardians and shaper for the extra dps.
I noticed on your PoB that you have the enemy marked as blinded, intimidated and you have max power charges. Are you actually generating any of these conditions in combat, or is the 500k dps an inaccurate representation of this build?

The blind I can see if you add that to your orb of storms (which it isn't added btw) but where are the intimidation and power charges coming from?
Last edited by Hecatus on Jun 25, 2018, 1:04:54 PM
"
Hecatus wrote:
I noticed on your PoB that you have the enemy marked as blinded, intimidated and you have max power charges. Are you actually generating any of these conditions in combat, or is the 500k dps an inaccurate representation of this build?

The blind I can see if you add that to your orb of storms (which it isn't added btw) but where are the intimidation and power charges coming from?

Intimidate/Maim from Tombfist depending on the jewels you socket. Blind from abyssal jewels too, with 10% Blind on hit and 5 totems, is very VERY likely to blind whatever they touch. In any case, you can also use a Stibnite flask. Power Charges are generated by Ascendancy (Conviction of Power), and that's very veeery easy to proc.
"
sparkergg wrote:
"
Hecatus wrote:

Intimidate/Maim from Tombfist depending on the jewels you socket. Blind from abyssal jewels too, with 10% Blind on hit and 5 totems, is very VERY likely to blind whatever they touch. In any case, you can also use a Stibnite flask. Power Charges are generated by Ascendancy (Conviction of Power), and that's very veeery easy to proc.

Gotcha, that makes a lot more sense now, ty!
1. What's the leveling/cheaper bow if I don't have Chin Sol yet?
2. Also, I saw another guide that uses fast attacking bow like The Tempest, is it worth it?
Hi there, thank you for the build, i managed to do it but as Wander crit base. Using Lycosidae + a cheap wand with fire pen, it can compete with bows without any doubt. The wand is very good for critical base so check below my items for reference. I managed to kill guardians, Shaper and uber Atziri deathless without problems, i don't know about Uber Elder but i will a make a try soon.

Ultimately for huge dps boost you can replace the Essence Worm ring (Haste) by a Call of BrotherHood but you will lose movement speed and make you easier to kill by mobs.

PS: i removed GMP/slow proj and replaced it by Combustion + Rain of Splinters Jewels, much better combo after several tests. The 3 projectiles are enough to clear as you have always at least 2 totem active + the fact that EH is AoE and clear pretty well packs. Last thing, i use MoM for extra survability and it synergizes well with last ascendancy points of Hierophant. So i don't need many life nodes as Kaom's fill the pool.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAOaBAcEUQSzBbUN0Q5IEZYUdRZAFm8WvxvIHNwdFB8CHxggbiP2JP0mlSepKgsqEypbKyYtHzBxMHwy0TY9NsU3RzfUOhY6QjpYRKFFR0WdSU9LeEyzTZJOrlAwUUdR-1LsU1JVS1XGVvpYbVjlWitd8mHiYqxjQ2QzZp5oWmusbIxwUnfXePl59n7dfyt_xoPbg_OFMoV9hoKJ04w2jX2NuY2_jxqPRpUgly2a4J2qogCio6PypMKnCK4Sr42xNrTFvKrAZsHzwuzDE80Wz93QH9Qj2CTdqONq44TnVOvu7T_v6_GK-d360v1u_94=?accountName=JoPePe&characterName=JoPePe_ShowHisTotem
Last edited by JoPePe on Jul 6, 2018, 3:38:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info