3.3.0b Patch Notes

Still crashing...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2153319

Please GGG I want play with my friends :[
sick patch, every time I try to fight izaro my game closes... no crash, no bug report... just games turns off. gg izaro
"
sick patch, every time I try to fight izaro my game closes... no crash, no bug report... just games turns off. gg izaro

"Sweep the trappings of past Emperors aside. Make your empire anew!"
"
ifracta wrote:
This patch actually started my other wise perfect client to start crashing

Same for me...
Got excited for Pure Talent fix in the shadow area. No luck with it this patch :(
I had such high hopes that this patch would fix my crashes but after reading these replies I don't think I will hold my breath.
> Fixed a bug where Charged Dash could teleport you through doors.

NOOOOOOOOO!!
That's not a bug, that's a feature!

Thanks for fixing the janky starts of the skill though, it has been an annoyance.
Had no problems before this patch. Now crashed 4 times today
Nothing change. Still crashing and drop fps....
It is not possible to play.
For people crasing: Turn EVERY setting up to max (especially water textures!) This fixes the majority of the bugs (Exiles (uncertain if it's just Bosses OR EVERYONE) "casting" Elemental Hit WILL STILL CRASH YOUR GAME (& GPU, thanks to a corrupted texture file), BEWARE.)

If you cannot play on DirectX 11, this will not matter to you. You (as well as your whole party) will crash every 2 maps regardless of settings if you (or ANYONE IN YOUR PARTY) are playing with DirectX 9/9Ex.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 5, 2018, 2:30:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info