The Incursion Hood

So you purposely make the challenge 12 reward look bad so you can release this mtx to "complement", or rather finish, the look of the challenge reward?

wtf?
looks good and fits the theme but too colorful for me, sorry.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
dmouze wrote:
So you purposely make the challenge 12 reward look bad so you can release this mtx to "complement", or rather finish, the look of the challenge reward?

wtf?

challenge rewards should never have been free mtx in the fist place. mixing up supporter stuff and free stuff was never a good idea and leads to people like you complaining about ggg making the most out of the bad situation. it builds on "idealism to support, a road that ggg long ago abandoned by "selling mtx"
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I like this one. It might not be exactly my cup of tea, but why not.
The roasts are getting a little overwhelming IMO though.
-Disagreeing with decisions doesn't mean one can't support the game.-
"
vio wrote:
"
dmouze wrote:

wtf?

challenge rewards should never have been free mtx in the fist place. mixing up supporter stuff and free stuff was never a good idea and leads to people like you complaining about ggg making the most out of the bad situation. it builds on "idealism to support, a road that ggg long ago abandoned by "selling mtx"

This is some of the scummiest shit they've pulled after adding lootboxes.

I will continue to voice my dislike of certain practises of theirs. I don't see this as making the best out of a bad situation at all, I see it as a dick move.
"
dmouze wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
dmouze wrote:

wtf?

This is some of the scummiest shit they've pulled after adding lootboxes.

I will continue to voice my dislike of certain practises of theirs. I don't see this as making the best out of a bad situation at all, I see it as a dick move.

+1
Meeeh... Look like challenge reward for me, I wouldn't spend my money on this :v

I'm kinda disgusted wchich direction MTX policy is going:

Supporter packs looks like shit, when MTX from lootboxes looks like made by god himself.
Last edited by piotrekplis on Jun 5, 2018, 7:44:22 AM
Meh
#NeverGoing90
"
piotrekplis wrote:

Supporter packs looks like shit, when MTX from loot boxes looks like made by god himself.

Never really thought about that point (until this league) but you're right. Gambling for MTX is not fun. GGG should make one piece of a "Supporter Pack" a challenge reward -- providing great incentive to buy the rest of the pack. Torn between buying the new Vampyr game or the Seeker supporter pack. After seeing the Godly loot boxes, Seeker looks much less cool now. I'm too afraid of buying loot boxes and ending up hideout with decorations. xD
IGN: Nathos
"
Nathos wrote:
"
piotrekplis wrote:

Supporter packs looks like shit, when MTX from loot boxes looks like made by god himself.

Never really thought about that point (until this league) but you're right. Gambling for MTX is not fun. GGG should make one piece of a "Supporter Pack" a challenge reward -- providing great incentive to buy the rest of the pack. Torn between buying the new Vampyr game or the Seeker supporter pack. After seeing the Godly loot boxes, Seeker looks much less cool now. I'm too afraid of buying loot boxes and ending up hideout with decorations. xD

unless you want 80% of the things in a loot box , do not buy any outside of the buy one get one.
if you want a specific few rares , then it is better to just wait for it to not be a gambling shit show.

In general i get 1 rare in 10 boxes opposed to the predicted 1 in 5.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info