[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Moose__ wrote:
What do i have to modify for tinker? Is chain reaction still good?

She mentions this in the build under ascendancy.
Boots
Cast when Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Phase Run - Increased Duration

What max lvl for :CWDT and rest of the skills?
"
Neehan wrote:
"
Moose__ wrote:

but it was disproven in the comments
"
Moose__ wrote:

I think she has since added a note in the build. This is discussed on pages 2 and 3 if you want to read her responses there too.
"
venoa wrote:
Boots

She mentioned earlier that her CWDT is at lvl 2. So just make sure Phase Run and Immortal Call are low enough to be supported by that. Increased Duration can be as high as you can get.
"
Neehan wrote:
"
venoa wrote:
Boots

She mentioned earlier that her CWDT is at lvl 2. So just make sure Phase Run and Immortal Call are low enough to be supported by that. Increased Duration can be as high as you can get.

Thanks alot! couldnt find it.
"
colophoniaz wrote:
"
"
colophoniaz wrote:
Is there an specific Gem Level required in the CWDT Setup? My Phase Run wont trigger at all.

Your Phase Run has to be at or lower level than the level indicated by CWDT. My CWDT is at lvl 2, meaning it supports skills "requiring lvl 40 and under", so I have my Phase Run stopped at "required lvl 40" so it will still proc. Hope this helps!

Ah thanks a lot, yep that will help.
Another question or more a hint then a question. The Passivetrees are broken right? Cause you spend 72 Points at lvl 51 - i could achieve only 57 yet (49 from being level 50 and 8 during sidequests) i took Alira as Bandit. Thats a bit confusing :D

Greetings.

I'm just going off the "level required" by PoB. Maybe it includes all passives from sidequests? Not sure but my apologies!
"
Moose__ wrote:
"
Neehan wrote:
"
Moose__ wrote:

I think Neehan covered this, and hopefully my edit/clarification to the Build helps. Tinkerskin and Chain Reaction can be used together, but what happens is you only get the Tinkerskin benefits from the 1st trap thrown in each group. So using them together really minimizes the benefits of Tinkerskin. You can still use it, but I find that you can easily get the Frenzy charges instead from Master Sapper node on tree, and Pyromaniac Ascendancy + Assassin's Mark gives you the regen and "life gained." So I prefer to use the chest as something that will give you life and resistances so you can have unique items in other slots instead.
In your build you used cluster traps with arc but they don't work unless they are used with traps that have charges so if you use trap support the multiple and cluster don't work with those.
"
Desarix wrote:
In your build you used cluster traps with arc but they don't work unless they are used with traps that have charges so if you use trap support the multiple and cluster don't work with those.

Cluster and multi trap definitely work with Arc Traps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info