How the Incursion Launch Weekend Went

"
Sarno wrote:
"
Exelion39 wrote:
Yeah, let's just casually ignore that Sao Paulo Gateway is at it's worst since the problems started and we're completely unable to play.

I love the league but would be good to actually get to play it normally.

They’re paying to have servers deployed in an alternative data center. It’s unfortunate that this won’t be finished until tomorrow / later today (time zones), but it isn’t fair to accuse them of ignoring the situation. It wasn’t mentioned because it’s not directly related to Incursion League.

tl;dr: They know, they care, they’re paying to get it fixed.

Good to know, i didn't look up if anyone had reported BR servers problem alrdy. In any case i knew ggg would be working on it and don't really mind playing in US servers with 150~180ms for a few days. Great league, great work from GGG as always.
I upgraded my GPU just because of this league, to spam endless traps
Hey I am insulted, Arcboi's ?

That insult aside........, Incursion and temples is GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Mathil XD
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
And a entire gateway affect by lags and spikes.
"
rcf1996 wrote:
Its a nice league. The only problem i got it's that the drop-rate of Stone of Passage are really low.
For example: I killed all the enemies in the rightside of the map and didnt get any Stone. So i didnt get to the top because of that.

Same

I really love the mechanics of this league...might be the best addition so far...better leveling, more endgame, interesting gear drops, mob density, build your own dungeon ect ect...please add to core game in some fashion even if you have to nerf drop rates.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
arcboi checking in.
This post lmao
"
We're seeing far fewer Sunderbois and a fair amount more Arcbois now.

lol'd
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
To bad I haven’t been able to enjoy the game at all since incursion launch. I and a lot of other people in the tech support sub-forum can’t even stay connected to the game without getting dc’d Or getting a black screen and our display driver crashing. Any ETA on a fix for this? We’re getting zero help in the tech support sub forum, and it doesn’t seem like this issue is getting acknowledged by anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info