How the Incursion Launch Weekend Went

PLEASE GGG READ THIS!!! THERE IS NO RESPONSE ON THE PORTUGUESE OR SPANISH FORUNS... AND NO1 IS TALKING ABOUT THIS ON REDDIT!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOWWWW.... THE SÃO PAULO SERVER IS JUST GARBAGE... 12 HOUERS A DAY THE SERVERS ARE JUST UNPLAYABLE... RUBBERBANDING, LAG, SPIKES, EVERYTHING THAT MAKES PLAYING THE GAME A SHITTY EXPIRIENCE... PLEASEEEEEEE JUST CHANGE THE SERVER COMPANY THAT U GUYS GOT FOR SOUTH AMERICA SERVERS... CLEARLY THEY ARE TRASH!!! THE LEAGUE IS AMAZING BUT THIS PROBLEM IS FUCKING FRUSTRATING... YOU WANNA PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE THIS LEAGUE IS PERFECT.... BUT YOU GET FRUSTRATED ABOUT THE LAG... BUT YOU REALLY WANNA PLAY IT... BUT THE LAG MAKES UNBEARABLE... ITS A FUCKING TORTURE!!! PLEASE IMPROVE THE SOUTH AMERICA SERVERS.... JUST TO BE CLEAR THIS IS A PROBLEM FOR A LONG TIME (SINCE HARBINGER IF I RECALL) BUT BACK THEM I JUST LEFT THE GAME AND FUCK IT... BUT NOW I REALLY WANNA KEEP PLAYING! HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE MAKE THIS MSG GET TO CHRIS AND STAFFF!!!!! HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"
FunkyMunkey wrote:
PLEASE GGG READ THIS!!! THERE IS NO RESPONSE ON THE PORTUGUESE OR SPANISH FORUNS... AND NO1 IS TALKING ABOUT THIS ON REDDIT!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOWWWW.... THE SÃO PAULO SERVER IS JUST GARBAGE... 12 HOUERS A DAY THE SERVERS ARE JUST UNPLAYABLE... RUBBERBANDING, LAG, SPIKES, EVERYTHING THAT MAKES PLAYING THE GAME A SHITTY EXPIRIENCE... PLEASEEEEEEE JUST CHANGE THE SERVER COMPANY THAT U GUYS GOT FOR SOUTH AMERICA SERVERS... CLEARLY THEY ARE TRASH!!! THE LEAGUE IS AMAZING BUT THIS PROBLEM IS FUCKING FRUSTRATING... YOU WANNA PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE THIS LEAGUE IS PERFECT.... BUT YOU GET FRUSTRATED ABOUT THE LAG... BUT YOU REALLY WANNA PLAY IT... BUT THE LAG MAKES UNBEARABLE... ITS A FUCKING TORTURE!!! PLEASE IMPROVE THE SOUTH AMERICA SERVERS.... JUST TO BE CLEAR THIS IS A PROBLEM FOR A LONG TIME (SINCE HARBINGER IF I RECALL) BUT BACK THEM I JUST LEFT THE GAME AND FUCK IT... BUT NOW I REALLY WANNA KEEP PLAYING! HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE MAKE THIS MSG GET TO CHRIS AND STAFFF!!!!! HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It seems the SAO PAULO sever needs some love.
Best. League. Ever.
It's cool
Love incursion but sad I cant use a vaal icecrash or firestorm
So where's the patch to give us time for attacking and killing the Architect (why was the time removed)? Where's the patch to give us more time for kills so we can enjoy the incursions? The damn timer starts low (that's ok) but we kill scores of mobs and it's ... damn, the timer has run out again (another WTF!). Where's the hot fix to remove the "good job exile" she says after every incursion (no matter if we kill just 1 or many beasts in the incursion)? WTF, GGG couldn't get the voice actor to say a few more lines to mix up the dialogue (same as Zana "still sane exile" every time... very annoying to here every time)?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 5, 2018, 7:44:18 AM
Dunno if anyone from GGG will even read this, but... I just want to say this league has been fantastic so far, it is genuinely fun and exciting building these incursion temples and running through them. Also allowing to break up some of the monotony that goes with running maps. I am very happy, especially when compared to the beastiary league which.. I dont know... I just could not get into.

Very good job on this!
Hi Bex,

People are right, we are really having a bad time at Brazil Servers (Im from Argentina personally) Im goint to admit something im not proud about..

So.. the lag was REALLY unbearable. I couldn't do incursions cause the timer is short and after the screen freezes for a couple of seconds i'm alway's teleported out. 2 or 3 seconds is a lot in Incursions.

So.. I bassically told some BS story at work to be able to get in a few hours later. I played 2 hours in job/school hours and, guess what? First time I could path the temple all the way to the Apex :) (reallllllyyyyyyy looking forward to it after I go back home)

I know you guys are doing a great job, this league is awesome, my favorite so far. I also know the Brazil server thing is kind of not your fault (you paid for a service and they are not giving the service they promised)

But.. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do something! My Wife is Pregnant and maybe this will be my last league in a while!!! (I plan on keeping playing Standard, but I don't know If I will be able to)
Last edited by p1n7a on Jun 5, 2018, 10:04:21 AM
"
FunkyMunkey wrote:

Same issue here. It's became worse when I started mapping. My "solution" was to log in Washington server (before log in we have the option to chose the server). I have 150 ms of Latency, that sometimes are troubling, but it's FAR more stable.
I've crashed like 7 times already though (I'm lvl 80). I crashed in flashback avent aswell, and I never crash in standard. I think there's alot of effort needed to be put in new leagues when it comes to this topic.

Mathil stardom confirmed ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info