Buffer underflow

Buffer underflow in wharf map, luckily didnt kill the character like the last one did.
just kill that mosnter make error in burial chamber
And the second one crash on "Belfry".
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
4 crashes in Burial Chambers, Elder influenced with Beyond. Map had 2 shrines and one trial in it as well. Had no issues running it Shaper influenced just prior to this one.

edit: Ran it just after as Shaper influenced again, one Abyss in the map, without any issue.
Last edited by Ithum on Jun 18, 2018, 4:30:27 AM
Academy just caused it yet again.

Luckily didnt lose my ssfhc character.

Pen map and Graveyard, Blackguard Stalker cause that to me
The same problem at Vaal Pyramid Map
Crashed with this error twice. Once in Part 2 Mud Flats, once in Cage map. Both times today.
Im getting this in toxic sewers, its really really annoying. Especially when im pushing to 100 i can die to each crash..

I even reinstalled poe and deleted everything in my documents so im sure there is no corrupted files
Last edited by kikuhawki on Jun 20, 2018, 1:48:44 PM
Is anyone getting this error with Lockstep instead of Predictive? Reason I ask is I started having same problems in incursion over the course of a few days after getting my character to higher maps. I googled around and came across a post saying to switch from Predictive to Lockstep, and I haven't crashed one time in about 10 days now, after getting 5+ a day.

I run a fast APS Double Strike build with Hatred/HoI, and seems many high attack speed builds have this problem at times. I have a newer computer, build late 2017 with 1080 card and no issues with any other games. Could something in Predictive cause the problem with certain newer hardware , or was me switching to Lockstep and having no problems since a fluke?

Anywho, if this helps at least one person with their issue then it was worth the post. Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info