Crashing, crashing and more crashing since 3.3

Same here a lot of crashes!!! god, this game since 3.3 is unplayable!!!!!!!! any one have any solution?? changing directx not helped...
"
mrrick1781 wrote:
Another league and another league of people complaining the game is crashing a lot.

All we can hope for is the money from Tencent gets put into a new engine or pays for GGG to get a licence for unreal or Unity.

These problems all boil down to PoE running an engine that is just not up for the task at all. Feel that GGG has been overly stubborn in the graphics options department for far too long.

My game rarely crashed before 3.3 (3-4 crash in 1800+ hours played), your post isn't that relevant or helping at all.
Crashing allot since 3.3. Playing arc totem and self cast arc.
crashing a fuck lot since 3.3
And I fucking hate thoose snipers ass holes in incursion. It's so dumb!
"
AgentX2009 wrote:
5 crashes straight to desktop in the last hour or two. No error messages. I also don't see any kind of crash reporting tool running afterwards so i hope GGG is getting the crash reports.

Same thing is happening to me. =(
ign: trbomode
www.twitch.tv/trbomode
Tons of crashes on my Reave build
"
RedsDead wrote:
i have been crashing in Uber lab (standard) in the same zones/places for more then 14 offerings now.
halfway through around room 6+
same with 2 guildies, i am tech support myself and did the following for all 3 of us to make sure it wasnt us:
- updating drivers and other soft stuff.
- did packchecks,
- then router reset,
- turned off or lowered all settings influencing performance.
- reinstall,
- packcheck again.
we have the same consistent issues and get hard crashes with no report tool active or otherwise.
its no issue in merciless or otherwise.

You may wanna open an exclusive thread for that, since you've been able to pinpoint and actively replicate the crash.

Maybe THAT ONE will get an answer... since these 12 pages are apparently not enough...
Renunciar a nuestros principios para ser aceptados, o arriesgarnos a vivir solos, siendo lo que somos...
Constant crashes for me as well.
I've been playing since open beta and have never had crashing issues.
But since the release of 3.3 I have been crashing around 2-3 times per hour.
The game just completely exits itself to my desktop and I have to restart the client.
Last edited by HercExile on Jun 7, 2018, 6:56:13 AM
I've been crashing so much this league I lost count. Defenitely more than 40 times at this point. Usually the game just crashes with no error. Sometimes my whole PC crashes. GPU & CPU temps are stable, drivers are up-to-date, never had any issues in Bestiary or Flashback with crashes.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info