3.3 Vaal Ground Slam, Duel Wielding,Rage Beserker, Fast Mapper Build

I didn't realise I had to Help Oak, is it a a huge mistake or does it not really matter?
"
Jaay4 wrote:
I didn't realise I had to Help Oak, is it a a huge mistake or does it not really matter?

You need oak for the life regen for rage.

Sham
thanks for this build
Last edited by InSomnia55 on Jul 14, 2018, 8:36:42 AM
Firstly, thanks for posting this build.

I made a few tweaks for my own personal preference, you can check out my slightly different items in my profile. My tree is a little different as well (My build has 6 endurance charges).

All in all though, it was incredibly easy to go from 0 to 70. Around 80 I started seeing the one main issue with this build, which is dealing with physical damage reflect. You can get 25% reduced reflect damage through the pantheon and life leech helps to some extent, but ultimately I find it nearly impossible to run reflect maps. (which to be fair I think you mentioned that in your guide).

I started playing around on PoB. Its possible to go Scion into Slayer and Berserker to get slightly lower DPS (20% difference between my Berserker and this hypothetical Scion build, and mind you I used all the same items and didn't optimize for the scion specifically). The upside though is no physical damage reflection. You also get culling strike for free and life leech effects are not removed at full life. Obviously, if I went with this option, it would mean making a new character, so its not asolution per say, just an alternative way to build.

Have you found a way to run reflect maps or just skip them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info