[3.3] Xoph's Saboteur — Non Crit Seismic Trap Xoph's Inception build - Killing Guardians in a budget

Don't get why people aren't taking an interest in your build lol.

Are you planning to try endgame content such as Shaper and so on after upgrading gear further?

Also, what do you think of Flamethrower in this context? Like, why not chuck it in there into the mix for a bit more of dps and "backup" to clear annoying high regen enemies? Is it not worth it?
"
Nethicite wrote:

Are you planning to try endgame content such as Shaper and so on after upgrading gear further?

Also, what do you think of Flamethrower in this context? Like, why not chuck it in there into the mix for a bit more of dps and "backup" to clear annoying high regen enemies? Is it not worth it?

Everyone is too busy playing arc trap and paying 4+ exalts per Shimmeron and 10+ exalts for a 6l inpulsa's broken heart.

I have a build thread on here as well similar to this one (both have good ideas) if you want a shaper or Uber atziri video. The only one who took interest in my guide was this OP =)

Flamethrower wouldn't work, need physical damage to take advantage of the % of physical damage added as extra fire damage on signal fire and xophs inception
Last edited by link1313 on Jun 11, 2018, 8:35:22 AM
"
link1313 wrote:
"
Nethicite wrote:

Everyone is too busy playing arc trap and paying 4+ exalts per Shimmeron and 10+ exalts for a 6l inpulsa's broken heart.

I have a build thread on here as well similar to this one (both have good ideas) if you want a shaper or Uber atziri video. The only one who took interest in my guide was this OP =)

Flamethrower wouldn't work, need physical damage to take advantage of the % of physical damage added as extra fire damage on signal fire and xophs inception

Yeah, i'm running an Arc Elementalist (didnt play either in ages) and was looking for a non-arc trapper build since league start. There's like 3-5 people max. Boring. So i looked into chaos conv and this.

Flamethrower : Ah. I see. Thanks.

Read your thread as you asked me to check it out; seems interesting, but i'm gonna follow Kursed's build for now as i already bought my Xoph's Inception. Any builds that rely on getting a short bow with good crafts and rolls, not to mention sockets is probably out of my league.
Btw, Kursed, your build link is broken. PoB link is fine.
"
Nethicite wrote:
Btw, Kursed, your build link is broken. PoB link is fine.

Thanks for response. Right now killing Abaxoth at 76lvl with enfeble and monster life/el damage pretty nice. Instant Killing Uber Izaro. Will try guardians in this week after E3 ;)

Also repaired links
really cool build idea, but the passive tree link isnt working for me
its an old one ^^
"
prospecial wrote:
really cool build idea, but the passive tree link isnt working for me
its an old one ^^

Yes, just repaired this :)
Also added update
Updated
Added Guide video with gameplay, hydra and phoenix kill.
Added gem setup
Added actual item setup atm
What did you do for bandits? any particular order for ascendancy?
"
Phantem wrote:
What did you do for bandits? any particular order for ascendancy?

Kill them All
Ryslatha for flasks and Brine king for antistun

added to the guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info