[3.3] Xoph's Saboteur — Non Crit Seismic Trap Xoph's Inception build - Killing Guardians in a budget

Hello here! We all know, that Arc Traps is OpOp. But I really want to try seismic when first seen it in preview. I'm a Dune fan, that why.
Seismic trap have alot of flat phys damage and can deal nice AoE without cluster traps. But.
1. Huge cooldown (8 sec)
2. Flat phys damage is hard to get in tree.
3. 5% crit chance

So, how we can boost our damage?

Main Idea
Spoiler

Full convert to fire. With Avatar of Fire and this

Later we need Signal Fire quiver. That cost not so much right now.
We can boost our damage with items that add fire damage from phys damage. Like shaper amulets, signal fire and Xoph's bow.

We can use Elemental overload for 40% more elemental damage and trigger it with orb of storms. That how we make a damage

Core
Spoiler

Like I'm said core items is signal fire and Xoph's inception. We can use Nurture to for safe our passive points, but Inception grants more damage buff.
Also we use Herald of Ash, flammability and bear trap
That's all for our phys to fire setup.

Gem Setup
Spoiler

With reduced cooldown nodes we still have over 4sec CD for seismic. That's bad. That's why We need to use another gems. I prefer bladefall trap because this have better aoe and damage that new explosive trap (that's pretty bad, I think)
Seismic is good for tuff ones - blue, green and bosses. Whith all traps we have pretty good damage. Like I'm said - build in Progress. Right now I pretty well clearing temple in 50lvl, killing all bosses in seconds.
Main link:
+ trap and aoe/conc effect
Second:
+
or combustion
Additional:

And

My Gear Atm (farming T16 maps)
Spoiler

You need link your bow and drop deerstalkers. But fusing hates me :(

PoB link and tree

Bandits and Panteon
Spoiler

Kill them All
Ryslatha for flasks and Brine king for antistun

Damage
Spoiler

Damage pretty good. Instant killing Uber Izaro under buffs. I was surprized how easy they was. Also killing t13 bosses pretty fast. Will try guardians and shaper later (don't have right now)
Unbuff

With shock and wise oak

Videos
Spoiler

Build guide (on russian sry. Just check gameplay) - https://youtu.be/Bp-HXGrdZBw
This is my summary about incursion with gameplay. Farming t9 and 76lvl temple here. Just turn off my ugly russian voice and you can check some gameplay stuff - https://youtu.be/_NL7B7Wruko

My Leveling item progress
Spoiler
Lvl 73 progress
Spoiler

Going pretty well. Killing easy all bosses and enemies. Kitava and merc Izaro died without hitting me. Also clearing temple in 70 lvl pretty easy too.
Actual gear right now really bad but it's ok for leveling in maps

Lvl 78 progress
Spoiler

Bought almost all stuff that I needed for build less than 1ex. Next step will be good opal rings, new boots, elder amulet with phys to fire and 5-6 links
Right now fast clearing tier 6 maps and temple

Lvl 86 progress
Spoiler

Farming t12 maps pretty easy. Killed Abaxoth and clear lvl 78 Azoatl. Still have 4l and still didn't get uber lab

Lvl 88 progress
Spoiler

Killed Uber Izaro in one second - that was crazy. Every stage like boom "Such resilence" :) Also killed Hydra in corruption map. That was not very tuff but boss walkin in area, that made some problems. Deathless btw. Full video soon. I think that's it. When I finnaly do 5l in my bow I will write full guide in my Youtube-channel

Last edited by Kursed_one on Jun 13, 2018, 5:05:21 AM
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2018, 6:16:45 AM
Added actual information
Added leveling information
Will you be planning on adding videos on how it performs on later maps?
"
Nethicite wrote:

Sure! Also added new leveling information
"
Kursed_one wrote:
"
Nethicite wrote:

Thanks. I've been searching high and low for any interesting traps that do converted damage and isn't Arc currently for sake of variety and using one of the new skills. Do you have a guess how viable it is? Do you die a lot with this build?
Uh, accidentally double posted to some weird forum lag.
Last edited by Nethicite on Jun 8, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
"
Nethicite wrote:
"
Kursed_one wrote:
"
Nethicite wrote:

Thanks. I've been searching high and low for any interesting traps that do converted damage and isn't Arc currently for sake of variety and using one of the new skills. Do you have a guess how viable it is? Do you die a lot with this build?

Killing Atziri at 78lvl with crappy gear and 4l. I know that my grandpa also can kill her, but... That was fast and smooth. Pretty fast farming maps and killing all stuff. I think that build can kill guards later
Added some video with gameplay
Updated passive tree and lvl 86 progress

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info