[3.13] ARC/LIGHTNING SPIRE TRAPS Saboteur Build (3-4 MILLION DPS, Uber Elder/Atziri EZ PZ) +VIDEO!

"
Edzilla wrote:
Going to be trying this out. It looks pretty solid.

Started with OPs tree, but I like the look of this one more. Currently at act 6 and I'm killing everything really fast, with a 4 link arc trap and 4 link spire.
What is the acsendancy order?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
I don't see the Lightning Spire links in path of building. This is probably a noob question, but what are the links for those for single targets? Thanks!
"
Edzilla wrote:

Not sure on the links yet, but i'll be stacking critfor maximum shockage.

I'll probably go with 2 high crit daggers until I can get some Shimmerons.

180% max life, with MOM + tinkerskin. I'll be playing hc.

I'll keep you guys updated.

So I'm looking at the tree and trying to figure out, why go eldritch battery? I'm not familiar with it. This is only my 3rd league and I'm still trying to learn everything. I understand the MoM, but not eldritch since wouldn't that make things like chaos hit health AND mana? Thanks for any insight!
"
Vytria wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:

Not sure on the links yet, but i'll be stacking critfor maximum shockage.

I'll probably go with 2 high crit daggers until I can get some Shimmerons.

180% max life, with MOM + tinkerskin. I'll be playing hc.

I'll keep you guys updated.

So I'm looking at the tree and trying to figure out, why go eldritch battery? I'm not familiar with it. This is only my 3rd league and I'm still trying to learn everything. I understand the MoM, but not eldritch since wouldn't that make things like chaos hit health AND mana? Thanks for any insight!

It synergises with tinkerskin, you gain energy shield when your traps are triggered. This makes spamming traps(heavy on mana) obtainable without using your mana pool, it is great when u want to go MoM or reserve most of your mana.
Last edited by dupie on Jun 3, 2018, 2:25:19 AM
@dupie
Thanks, your tree looks very good!
Any changes to the skill/gear arrangement? I guess we don't reserve so much mana as we go MoM?
And maybe you have suggestions for SSF? HC, btw.
"
It synergises with tinkerskin, you gain energy shield when your traps are triggered. This makes spamming traps(heavy on mana) obtainable without using your mana pool, it is great when u want to go MoM or reserve most of your mana.

Wouldn't this make you unable to spam traps when taking too much damage, though?
"
Pyromancer4 wrote:
"

Wouldn't this make you unable to spam traps when taking too much damage, though?

Yes but when you are clearing maps every time your cluster traps triggers you regain more in ES so you don't spend mana at all unless you are getting owned, this is why people use vaal clarity with EB and 100% reservation(Wrath, HoI, HoT) for situations like bosses and what not when it may be an issue. If you go MoM like I do you have enough mana to not worry about that situation and really if you go tinkerskin there is no reason to not use EB unless you are CI(which is very strong).
Last edited by dupie on Jun 3, 2018, 9:41:02 AM

So this kind of weapons with alot of trap damage are rly nice, someone saw a much better of this?

works good till can afford good rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info