[3.3] Cast on Crit Discharge with Cospri's | Shaper/Guardian Viable | Fast Clear | Quite Expensive

"
For rolling colours, use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

As for single target, get crit multi jewels. Get lvl 21/20% discharge gems. Get +1/+2 gem levels through a double corrupt on Voll's.

With lvl 22 discharge, the dps was really great. With lvl 24, I can only imagine.

If you're rich, corrupted jewels can now get increased AoE and increased damage. AoE especially is a great addition!

Double currupting a 6L volls... thats risky, isn´t it?!
"
GrafBumsula wrote:
"
For rolling colours, use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

As for single target, get crit multi jewels. Get lvl 21/20% discharge gems. Get +1/+2 gem levels through a double corrupt on Voll's.

With lvl 22 discharge, the dps was really great. With lvl 24, I can only imagine.

If you're rich, corrupted jewels can now get increased AoE and increased damage. AoE especially is a great addition!

Double currupting a 6L volls... thats risky, isn´t it?!

Just buy one if you can afford it. Otherwise, just 6l another Voll's and try :)

"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
Given I have everything except the plus 1 to gems Voll's Protector, how do you think the single target would be with just a level 21 discharge? (mainly against guardians.) Thanks in advance!

Not sure what your jewels are but with 6k'ish hp you should be fine against guardians/shaper. Hydra seems to be the most obnoxious of them all, other than that you should be fine.
Last edited by Mikefield on Jun 18, 2018, 7:22:17 PM
a cospri discharge build without headhunter what is dis blasphemy? :D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Dafii wrote:
a cospri discharge build without headhunter what is dis blasphemy? :D

Well, I don't feel it's necessary. It's not an AS build per se so you're definitely fine without it. Sure it does help a ton to have it tho lol.
The Strong will always fall, But rises Stronger then Every Before!
Power will only come to those who not seek it...
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Jun 22, 2018, 6:51:55 PM
my First shaper , in incursion League , done with this build , THX.
how are you procing EE?

And is BM an option for cyclone
♋️ Poe wall of fame ♋️

I tick shock in PoB!

Fyndel, Ashes, Niz, Rayamn, Mxy, Bad, Plushy, Axn, WayneTrain, pNR, Sarang, Relithh, Geneve, Rupe, Mea, Philo, Ventor, Mai, Amigoz, Broccoli, Samir, Baker, el nino, Bad, eagor, lundrill, Ahfack, Godkas, Blanca, Zippo, Mortalo, Kristina.
"
PicsRweapZ wrote:
how are you procing EE?

And is BM an option for cyclone

Cyclone hits are cold damage (because it's a physical attack using a cold dmg weapon)!
Make sure you DON'T get any other ele damage on rings/amulet.
I haven't played discharge in a while (3.0 was the last time I think) but from what I remember you don't need warlords mark for mana sustain, you can just get one jewel with mana gained on hit and you're fine
"
Lordados wrote:
I haven't played discharge in a while (3.0 was the last time I think) but from what I remember you don't need warlords mark for mana sustain, you can just get one jewel with mana gained on hit and you're fine

But I think you need it for life sustain and have an extra source of endurance charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info