[3.3] Cast on Crit Discharge with Cospri's | Shaper/Guardian Viable | Fast Clear | Quite Expensive

"
For rolling colours, use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

As for single target, get crit multi jewels. Get lvl 21/20% discharge gems. Get +1/+2 gem levels through a double corrupt on Voll's.

With lvl 22 discharge, the dps was really great. With lvl 24, I can only imagine.

If you're rich, corrupted jewels can now get increased AoE and increased damage. AoE especially is a great addition!

Double currupting a 6L volls... thats risky, isn´t it?!
"
GrafBumsula wrote:
"
For rolling colours, use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

As for single target, get crit multi jewels. Get lvl 21/20% discharge gems. Get +1/+2 gem levels through a double corrupt on Voll's.

With lvl 22 discharge, the dps was really great. With lvl 24, I can only imagine.

If you're rich, corrupted jewels can now get increased AoE and increased damage. AoE especially is a great addition!

Double currupting a 6L volls... thats risky, isn´t it?!

Just buy one if you can afford it. Otherwise, just 6l another Voll's and try :)

"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
Given I have everything except the plus 1 to gems Voll's Protector, how do you think the single target would be with just a level 21 discharge? (mainly against guardians.) Thanks in advance!

Not sure what your jewels are but with 6k'ish hp you should be fine against guardians/shaper. Hydra seems to be the most obnoxious of them all, other than that you should be fine.
Last edited by Mikefield on Jun 18, 2018, 7:22:17 PM
a cospri discharge build without headhunter what is dis blasphemy? :D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Dafii wrote:
a cospri discharge build without headhunter what is dis blasphemy? :D

Well, I don't feel it's necessary. It's not an AS build per se so you're definitely fine without it. Sure it does help a ton to have it tho lol.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Jun 22, 2018, 6:51:55 PM
my First shaper , in incursion League , done with this build , THX.
how are you procing EE?

And is BM an option for cyclone
"
how are you procing EE?

And is BM an option for cyclone

Cyclone hits are cold damage (because it's a physical attack using a cold dmg weapon)!
Make sure you DON'T get any other ele damage on rings/amulet.
I haven't played discharge in a while (3.0 was the last time I think) but from what I remember you don't need warlords mark for mana sustain, you can just get one jewel with mana gained on hit and you're fine
"
Lordados wrote:
I haven't played discharge in a while (3.0 was the last time I think) but from what I remember you don't need warlords mark for mana sustain, you can just get one jewel with mana gained on hit and you're fine

But I think you need it for life sustain and have an extra source of endurance charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info