[3.3] Cast on Crit Discharge with Cospri's | Shaper/Guardian Viable | Fast Clear | Quite Expensive

you forgot add information about ascendancy or i don't see it and will be nice if will show leveling skill tree ^^
Last edited by Wind9607 on Jun 10, 2018, 10:08:41 PM
Ascendancy is Assassin, it's in the skill tree!
yea thats true but i mean path whats take at first while leveling (normal cruel etc)
"
Wind9607 wrote:
yea thats true but i mean path whats take at first while leveling (normal cruel etc)

For ascendancy points I did:
Ambush and Assassinate->Unstable Infusion->Deadly Infusion->Opportunistic
Really just grab the things you feel like you want in any order you choose honestly.
"
Clairfy wrote:
"
Wind9607 wrote:

For ascendancy points I did:
Ambush and Assassinate->Unstable Infusion->Deadly Infusion->Opportunistic
Really just grab the things you feel like you want in any order you choose honestly.

Thanks! i have one more question about leveling for what i should i go first? and what's take last ? becouse i don;t know wait for leveling tree or no?:D btw y thats funny i have 1,579h played and im not sure what path accquire ^^
"
Clairfy wrote:

Thanks! i have one more question about leveling for what i should i go first? and what's take last ? becouse i don;t know wait for leveling tree or no?:D btw y thats funny i have 1,579h played and im not sure what path accquire ^^

Level with a 6L tabula or whatever. I did it with fire trap/flamethrower. Switch lvl 70 when you can use your stuff + cap res. First trial ASAP, i took opportunistic first for the movespeed, did it before A7.

Rush the first Aoe nodes in witch's area, grab life on your path. Go to the left of the tree, take more AOE and the big life cluster. Start grabbing power charges and crit multi. You should be around lvl70 now. Get the intuitive leap jewel, and the crit multi everywhere on the tree. I'll finish with the jewels because i'm too poor to afford them atm. But it's working well this way. I'll probably not get the top-right crit multi for spells before lvl90 since jewels are way more important at this point.
Last edited by rupi0290 on Jun 12, 2018, 2:18:13 PM
"
rupi0290 wrote:
"
Clairfy wrote:

Level with a 6L tabula or whatever. I did it with fire trap/flamethrower. Switch lvl 70 when you can use your stuff + cap res. First trial ASAP, i took opportunistic first for the movespeed, did it before A7.

Rush the first Aoe nodes in witch's area, grab life on your path. Go to the left of the tree, take more AOE and the big life cluster. Start grabbing power charges and crit multi. You should be around lvl70 now. Get the intuitive leap jewel, and the crit multi everywhere on the tree. I'll finish with the jewels because i'm too poor to afford them atm. But it's working well this way. I'll probably not get the top-right crit multi for spells before lvl90 since jewels are way more important at this point.

Great thank you:) , its worth to use voll protector 5L ? :/ w/o conc effect propably there is the only way out
5l is significantly worse than 6l. You can use it but you might get a wrong impression as to what this build can do. Drop firestorm for 5l.
I will be testing the reworked skills on the 6l soon as well. Should be able to give you guys an overview soon enough.
If you build a BV hybrid for singletarget then this build is not that expensive. You only need cosprys and voll's devotion which both are quit cheap this league + basically any 5l would work for single target with vaaled BV. I leveled to 95 with ease using BV as a singletarget and using discharge as an AOE skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info