The Incursion League Launches Soon!

party on wayne, party on garth!!!!!!
why dont you let us patch like 24h before servers go live?

are there technical issues or is it just: we dont care about some ppl?

i will never be able to play day 1 of a new league with my 2 mbit connection.
Hype!
Really looking foreward to meeting Alva for the first... gl ggg.
You might want to consider adding a New York timezone to your list of options because none of your time zones are right for me here in Florida
Finally something new :)
Thanks !
This is a new beginning...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Kryptolog wrote:
Finally something new :)
Thanks !

Finally?
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Shinjuku wrote:
When do you plan to add a simple way to know how many slot character I already have?

Ummm...maybe try counting it? The free maximum is 24.

You can not count them, as free slots are not displayed. We really need a simple xx/xx in the character screen. I have over 50 characters and about 4-6 free slots, which I don't know about because I can not see it.

Really want to play incursion, I'm going with my regular fast league build again due to what happened to me in bestiary.... I made a summoner and could never capture anything :S
Another reason why I feel I need to do this is because the challenges weren't announced.

Due to incursion events being timed, I was expecting a rework of the movement skills, especially those that don't really work due to limitations. Like flame dash for example, just remove the limitations.

Game on!
"
jtggm1985 wrote:
You might want to consider adding a New York timezone to your list of options because none of your time zones are right for me here in Florida

new york is on there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info